Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Red
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! I've owned my 2005 Red SSR since new and am now just adding my first post (I'm a bit of a procrastinator).
Having a problem with the roof not closing completely. It closes thru the cycle until the windows should close -
but then shows "roof cycle suspended". If I drive it this way it changes to "roof ajar". Often when I let it sit for
a day, I am then able to complete the closing cycle on the roof.
It seems to operate normally on opening - all the way thru the cycle to the double ding at the end.
I'm open to any ideas as to where to start.
Or if anyone is familiar with a good SSR roof technician in the Northern Illinois area, I'm open to that as well.
Thanks in advance for your help, fellow fanatics.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,129 Posts
Hellooo @NEIL, I see you asked the same question in the "SSR Technical Discussion" thread. It's hard the keep up with all the answers with 2 places/threads to look at. Maybe @BlueStreak or @LOP could combine them if you want them to. Meantime--
Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=3ef39d9f5adce5e5&id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
2005 Red
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I updated my profile and signature in account settings. Thanks for the "heads up".
Sorry about posting in 2 threads. I'm a newbie and was unsure as to which one would
be more appropriate.
If @BlueStreak or @LOP can combine them, I'm all for it. I'm not familiar enough with
the posting setup to do it at this point.
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hoping mine is an easy fix!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts