Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
i paid $500 over invoice for my 6 speed. probably could have gotten $200 without too much fuss. I believe i'm not alone.

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Ok I can't stand it any longer, been watching this post for a while.....
I guess im 9 but lets sart posting Serial Numbers to find out hte real order?

BIG JIM 05 Aquablur #15011 :cool

S

·
0 Posts
15405!!! I hope they stop soon, By the way-after 2 days of pampered ownership it is going back to the dealer for overheating on short trips with AC on. There is an annoying "Click" under the hood about every 20 seconds-relay maybe for the fan-I think the fan is malfunctioning and nor coming on soon enough to cool the water down-any others with this symptom? Thanks ssr Drummer

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
SSR DRUMMER said:
15405!!! I hope they stop soon, By the way-after 2 days of pampered ownership it is going back to the dealer for overheating on short trips with AC on. There is an annoying "Click" under the hood about every 20 seconds-relay maybe for the fan-I think the fan is malfunctioning and nor coming on soon enough to cool the water down-any others with this symptom? Thanks ssr Drummer
Make sure they check the second fan. It's a common problem

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
I have had my 05 for Fourteen Wonderful Days ,can't wait for a weekend trip :seeya

B

·
0 Posts
Lost count on how many but add one more to it as of April 18 the best day of my 19 year old life.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts