Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2005 SSR ( Divorce)84,000 miles Automatic everything works as it should . 21,500.00 or best offer If interested Call me 423-595-2896

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Sorry about your situation @N2CRUZN (been there, done that...did NOT get the T-shirt...she kept that too)
If you have some time and know how, it's always a good idea to include some nice pics of the SSR and a list of any mods you have done.

Best of luck with the sale and hope the divorce is amicable.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
I'm selling my 2005 SSR ( Divorce)84,000 miles Automatic everything works as it should . 21,500.00 or best offer If interested Call me 423-595-2886
N2, sorry to hear that. I always heard Love Is Grand but for me divorce was, 250,000 Grand!!!:crying: Plus $2400 a month for 5 years... LOL

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Sorry about your situation @N2CRUZN (been there, done that...did NOT get the T-shirt...she kept that too)
If you have some time and know how, it's always a good idea to include some nice pics of the SSR and a list of any mods you have done.

Best of luck with the sale and hope the divorce is amicable.
Dog are you on drugs ?? There is no such thing as amicable !!! It's all about the Benjamin's..

Reactions: CruDawg

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Reminds me of something that was [supposed] to have happened years ago. A man died but left in his will that his mistress would get the money for his brand new CADILLAC when it was sold. His wife didn't know about the girl friend & her lawyer said that is the way it has to be....She sold the car for $35.00. Hard to best a women?

Bird

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
I got the house, my car and the dog, so I didn't care what it cost, still worth every penny.
I know you think I'm a pussycat, but deep down I'm vicious, king of the jungle. :glol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts