Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Smokin Black
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 10 years of ownership and a diminishing interest it is time to let go of this beautiful R. This 2005 black on black has 53,000 miles on it. Options are pretty typical including auto trans, seat heaters, Bose, Aux. gauge package, chrome wheels and Rosewood bead runners. Other "stuff' includes a front nose clear bra including front of rear fenders, Calif custom car cover, bed mat, owners manual,Simple Eng hood and deck struts, front frame stiffener plate and radiator core support. And finally an after market windscreen. Clean Carfax. to be transparent I did have the front nose repainted. Couldn't stand the road rash incurred before I purchased it. One of the Premier painters in Spokane shot it and I defy anyone to notice the difference. Overall I would rate the paint at a 9+ for the miles and age. Always the finest black SSR at the Penticton show which always has a load of black R's. Always garaged during my ownership and Mobile One always. I took pictures of I thought were important but can send more if you provide and email address to send. Thanks for readin and
Vin.jpg Rear Tire.jpg lookin Bed.jpg Body Front.jpg CarFax.jpg Engine.jpg Front Tire.jpg Full Body outside.jpg Interior Driver.jpg Interior Pass.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts