Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Sounds like he's saying he's the forth owner on paper but the first three were the same family so he considers himself the second owner after the original family.

·
Registered
1 Posts
xoxoxoBruce That's Exactly What I Meant.
The Woman I Bought It From In West Virginia Was The Original Owner. She Bought It New In WV Then Got Married And Put It In Both Names And Moved To New Jersey. Got Divorced Put It Back In Her Name And She Moved Back To WV And That’s When I Bought It…So I’m Kind Of The 2 nd Owner...On Paper. If That's To Confusing For Some This Isn't...Its 1 Sweet R. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
I say congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the Fanatic Family. You are the second owner by the way?
The title is the only item changed due to relocating to another state, required by law if you want to tag it.

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Funny...Lol

There is only one yellow manual in NLR (LR), AR and it's owned by a reclusive type two blocks away and he got a steal on it from a dealer for $19,500. I doubt he would sell it, so that would mean NO available yellow SSR's available in LR/NLR. He is about the average age for SSR owners who appreciate them, meaning older than 35+....Lol.

However it's impossible to go anywhere around here without somebody getting light bulbs of lust when they have an option to comment, I'm surprised in general though that black woman over 28 get really excited about a blue SSR, no idea why, but it's a fact. From a truck State. I'm NOT racist at all, so don't read something in here that does not exist, but I guess it's also worth mentioning that every Chevy SS Camaro is owned by black people in LR, it's just an oddity, as I don't care for cookie cutter vehicles and those are the same style as Ford and Dodge, just a brand issue on the same platform.

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
I've found that older(over 45ish) black women go nuts over my truck, the older the more expressive. Probably because they've been through so much crap in their lives they have less inhibitions about expressing their feelings. I had one black woman cruise by slow when I was parked, and when she rolled the dark tinted mopar window down she looked like she was a least 90. I was instantly in love. :wub: :lol

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,385 Posts
I just tried to open this and it said, "DELETED BY AUTHOR".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts