Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 SSR Smokin Asphalt-$ 26,500-Sold

:black: Beautiful 2005 SSR Automatic with only 24,900 miles. Bought in 2010 with 38 miles. Garage kept, Hard saddle bags, gauges, carpeted bed package, hitch, wood and satin bed strips. Asphalt black, chrome wheels, black running boards. Located in Venice Florida. Reduced to $26,500.

Sold. Enjoyed the SSR and the SSRFanatics website. I will still be periodically checking out the site. Maybe another SSR down the road.

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
Good luck with your sale!

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
:surprise:

Well,

On another post earlier today, the advice was to (right click) and open the pic in another window. That worked for me and others today. Now, I'm trying it out again on this post and zero/zip/nada............................we've lost ground again on how to view pics.:crying:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
:surprise:

Well,

On another post earlier today, the advice was to (right click) and open the pic in another window. That worked for me and others today. Now, I'm trying it out again on this post and zero/zip/nada............................we've lost ground again on how to view pics.:cryi

·
Proud Original Owner
18,189 Posts
This would be a great buy!
I sent all the info and link to Autotrader to my buddy, Steve who is kind of been looking for a black auto. I'll try to talk him into getting serious.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.