SOLD...SOLD...2005 SSR Automatic Aqua Blur Metallic (very rare color). I am helping a friend sell this beauty as he wants a 6 speed. This little gem has only 57,900.0 easy miles. The 6.0 (390h.p) engine has been well maintained all of its life.

Interior is factory original except for the Kenwood DNX891HD Radio with back-up camera. It has over $4,000.00 of Simple Engineering Upgrades including 4-bolt Cross Member, Lower Radiator Support, Air Dam, Anti-Lock Brake Heat Shield, Shift Cable Upgrade, Front Stiffening Plate, Radiator Fan, Blinking Third Brake Light plus Dropped and Tucked Running Boards.

PVD Coated Wheels, Set of Hard Bags, Cross Bar and Net and a Trailer Hitch.

New Kaminari Ram Air Hood with Stainless Struts (over $2,000.00), Gauge Cluster Face (White) and Stepper Motors.

Top main lift cylinders replaced (top works perfect), Battery, MGP Calipers Covers (Yellow) and Front Mud Flaps.

FRONT-END: Master Cylinder, Front Brake Lines, Calipers, Rotors, Strut Mounts, Bilstein Front Lowering Shocks, Upper & Lower Ball Joints, Lower Control Arm Brackets and Upper Control Arms.

REAR: Isolators, Rear Lowering Springs, Bilstein Sport Rear Shocks and Rotors.

This beauty can be yours for $32,000.00. Why buy a Plain Jane for less and spend all the money and work to upgrade it as this one when you could sit in the driver’s seat now, put the top down and go cruising?

Not interested in someone sending a check and have your carrier pick it up. No dealers as I don’t need your help selling this beauty.

Will consider a trade for a 6-speed of equal value.

Contact me through this site
with your phone number and I will have the owner contact you.