Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SSR Black w/ 6.0L 390 HP LS2-w/4 Speed Auto Trans. LOW Mileage – 12,500 miles as of Feb, 2020
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pristine 2005 SSR Black w/ 6.0L 390 HP LS2-w/4 Speed Auto Trans. LOW Mileage – 12,500 miles. Black Leather interior. VIN #1GCES14H95B114712. This great SSR has most options available in 2005 – running boards, saddle bags, original instrument cluster on center hump, trailer hitch, factory chrome wheels, saddle bags. Bose premium sound with 6 CD-changer radio (but not DVD/video option).

This car had only two owners -- one owner (in Phoenix) and me. This SSR has been babied by both owners -- well maintained and always garaged. Never driven in wet or snowy weather – truly a dry, sunny day vehicle!

I am happy provide photos by email upon your request.

·
Registered
2005 SSR Black w/ 6.0L 390 HP LS2-w/4 Speed Auto Trans. LOW Mileage – 12,500 miles as of Feb, 2020
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Photos please. As many as you can send me.
Hi! Pony Soldier. Thank you for your reply (and for reading my posting). Here are pics of my SSR for you.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Nice SSR! If I didn't already have one would be traveling out to see you. With that low mileage and at that price should sell quickly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice SSR! If I didn't already have one would be traveling out to see you. With that low mileage and at that price should sell quickly.
Thanks! Ron. I appreciate your comments/feedback. And, you always are welcome to visit -- I just would wait until summer so we can hang out at the lakes with some beverages in our hands! ha! ha! :) :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where is car?
Thank you for your inquiry. My SSR is in storage in Fargo, ND (I grew up on a farm near Fargo). But, I am happy to work out arrangements for possible pickup (you fly into Fargo or Minneapolis-St.Paul or Sioux Falls) -- or -- perhaps we might work out an arrangement for shipment by truck transport (which is what I used to move this vehicle from Phoenix to Fargo back in early 2006).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pristine 2005 SSR Black w/ 6.0L 390 HP LS2-w/4 Speed Auto Trans. LOW Mileage – 12,500 miles. Black Leather interior. VIN #1GCES14H95B114712. This great SSR has most options available in 2005 – running boards, saddle bags, original instrument cluster on center hump, trailer hitch, factory chrome wheels, saddle bags. Bose premium sound with 6 CD-changer radio (but not DVD/video option).

This car had only two owners -- one owner (in Phoenix) and me. This SSR has been babied by both owners -- well maintained and always garaged. Never driven in wet or snowy weather – truly a dry, sunny day vehicle!

. Where are you located

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,647 Posts
Can you not see the post directly above yours----with his detailed location?!?

Nick
He only read the first post .
And neither of them have filled out their profile information.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
. Where are you located
Hi! Thank you for your inquiry. My SSR is in storage in Fargo, ND (I grew up on a farm near Fargo). But, I am happy to work out arrangements for possible pickup (you fly into Fargo or Minneapolis-St.Paul or Sioux Falls) -- or -- perhaps we might work out an arrangement for shipment by truck transport (which is what I used to move this vehicle from Phoenix to Fargo back in early 2006).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He only read the first post .
And neither of them have filled out their profile information.
Hi BlueStreak. Thank you for reminding me to complete my profile information -- I had forgotten to do so. Best regards, Dennis

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A very nice SSR at a very reasonable price!
Good luck! This truck should sell quick!
Thank you, Flying Dog -- I appreciate your comments and insights very much. Have a great day and even better week! Dennis

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,568 Posts
Hi! Pony Soldier. Thank you for your reply (and for reading my posting). Here are pics of my SSR for you.
WOW, DocD . . . Sounds / Looks like the Perfect SSR to me.

Can't beat the price. If I only had more Garage Space . . . I would be more than happy to get it out of Cold Country and bring it back to Arizona.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOW, DocD . . . Sounds / Looks like the Perfect SSR to me.

Can't beat the price. If I only had more Garage Space . . . I would be more than happy to get it out of Cold Country and bring it back to Arizona.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
LOVE to bring it back to the Grand Canyon State! Adding more "Man Cave" space (which can double as garage space, by the way! LOL) must be on your Bucket List??? Ha! Ha! Please tell your friends and family about a SSR that wants to be in warm, sunny home! Thanks, Doophus. Take care! Dennis

·
Registered
2 Posts

Letting go is this the vehicle is still for sale if you would please send more pictures Ahmed arrested like to come up and see it where are you located

1 - 20 of 22 Posts