Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hey Eric, that was my thought also. The body parts were available and only slight front frame damage. I would love to sell the body with everything as I have the hood and rear bumper. The front Fascia could be repaired and another spear etc added. I bought the marker lights and inner fender well right front and rear last year. I'm not going to compromise the cab or what's left unless it's good money. The windshield is also wanted as they aren't available with the LOGO. Probably load the skeleton and move it to my farm in Nebraska.

Dane

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
$1500 on the wheels with OEM caps. Shipped! I'm not sure on the hydraulic cylinders, they can be repaired. Snomuncher had all the roof gear for sale including the cylinders.

Dane

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Did I read the frame and running gear are getting sold out from underneath it?

Hey Eric, that was my thought also. The body parts were available and only slight front frame damage. I would love to sell the body with everything as I have the hood and rear bumper. The front Fascia could be repaired and another spear etc added. I bought the marker lights and inner fender well right front and rear last year. I'm not going to compromise the cab or what's left unless it's good money. The windshield is also wanted as they aren't available with the LOGO. Probably load the skeleton and move it to my farm in Nebraska.

Dane

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yes. Chassis up is mine with exception of seats and console. There was only minor damage to the frame.

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Ted....snomuncher has some switches. The ones in this R stay with the chassis.

·
Registered
442 Posts
The rubber bump stops mounted on the wall behind each seat , how much including shipping to Orlando Fl. For both of them?

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
What I have is the long piece that has carpet on it and two holes for mounting. The windscreen goes down behind it. I can email you a picture of it if you send me your email. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Just curious----do you have the red plastic positive junction box for jumper cables on the passenger side under the hood? Just the box not the inners. The lid is gone on the '04 we bought for Kathy. Thanks

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Nick, not available. It went with the frame but he was not sure he would use it. Could be quite a while before he lets me know.

Dane

21 - 40 of 114 Posts
About this Discussion
113 Replies
46 Participants
oldxr
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing