Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,541 Posts
I'll admit I don't know a lot about it, but if you could find someone or a company with a 3D printer, it seems that might be a viable alternative to an oem replacement.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Guzzi guy.....I'm thinking there may be a marine supply business that may have an equivalent. Self correcting turn Guzzi into Buzzing guy. SORRY.

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Buzzing guy.....I'm thinking there may be a marine supply business that may have an equivalent.
Surely it is the same as a number of GM products and would be A LOT LESS $$$, wholesale, than 3D printing. I just haven't taken time to check. I know my '06 Silverado had one I just don't remember its shape.

Nick

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Hi, I was wondering if you have the Drivers side seat rocker cover for the lumbar switch, I am not needing the switch just the cover. Thanks Smitty

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Along the door? I've got those, passenger kick panel has been sold passenger side. I can send a picture if you can send me an email or you send me a photo. [email protected]

Goldennugget.......Got it $25 you pay shipping. I'd like you to look it over so you can see the condition, verify its what you want. This is the front with a scrape.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Oldfatguy.....the carpet is ready for you....I’m driving out to my farm on I-80 this Saturday....$450 save on shipping....also sent you a PM

41 - 60 of 114 Posts
About this Discussion
113 Replies
46 Participants
oldxr
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing