the second owner, I have owned it since 2007. 6.0 L32 395 HP. has the Superchip upgrade controls a lot on the SSR. significantly radiator temperature drops the temperature down 20 degrees; now no more overheating changes the shifting pattern, and the list goes on and on. this is a must in my opinion. red dash panel, black hard saddlebags, left and right saddle Bags, cargo black carpet wood also strips extra red strips for cargo carpet, and automatic. everything thing has been kept up. always been a Florida car. extra supports tinted windows. BOSE system,6cd player, AM/FM everything works and works great, new front brakes and calibers, SSR mats under "47,000 miles." new SSR hubcaps front and rear plus aftermarket without the SSR emblem, Plate between front wheels: keeps front end align and tight, especially for going over railroad tracks, and tight corners best investment I think. Trailer hitch with keys. micro switches for gauges replaced, KN air cleaner, win breaker, if interested. call Craig at 321-604-6683. Florida car since new, No holes in the front, bummer for the front plate. trying to get better pictures, it is a bright red; photos make it looks faded, but it is not.