Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black 2005 SSR for sale. 5,000 original miles. In mint condition. Located
in Connecticut. Asking $35,000 or bo. Call (860) 227-6181. She's black with black interior, running boards, car cover and trailer hitch (never used), engine gauge cluster, 4 speed automatic, 6.0 liter engine, 395 hp. Always garaged. Beautiful vehicle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Details, details, details that's D-E-T-A-I-L-S ..."final edition" as they say at the ole ballpark "You can't tell the player's without a scorecard" For $35,000 and only 5,000 miles she's got to be really nice one ... tell the guys and gals all about "her"

a) Color
b) Transmission ... Automatic or Stick
c) Carpeted Cargo Area
d) Runnin' Boards
e) Chrome Rims or Alloy
f) Upgrades
g) Condition of Tires - New or Original
h) Anything else of Importance

There's got to be a low mileage SSR"wannabee" out there somewhere !!! Thanks a 1,000,000 tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
2005 SSR for sale. 5,000 original miles. In mint condition. Located
in Connecticut. Asking $35,000. Call (860) 395-1060. She's black with black interior, running boards, car cover and trailer hitched (never used), engine gauge cluster, 4 speed automatic.
@final edition if you would like to get some pictures on this thread you can email them to me and I will repost them for you. That will really help with this sale.

As Bob pointed out...$35,000 is a lot of money...posting pictures can help make your point. Can we assume that you are the first owner!?

[email protected]

Alex

·
Registered
11 Posts
Going to look at this tomorrow
Hopefully he isn’t firm on that price
Will give details after of condition etc
Less than an hour away from me

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
:|
Low mileage such as this are often paid too much attention. Those miles would suggest no serious upgrades have been made......such as the after market engine fan and aux. fan offered by Simple Engineering (a must have set of items).......as well as the front stiffening plate and mid ship extra frame brace, etc. etc. Along with those miles very likely indicative of "orig" tires which would now be around 13 years old..........with lots of tread left......BUT:surprise:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Details, details, details that's D-E-T-A-I-L-S ..."final edition" as they say at the ole ballpark "You can't tell the player's without a scorecard" For $35,000 and only 5,000 miles she's got to be really nice one ... tell the guys and gals all about "her"

a) Color
b) Transmission ... Automatic or Stick
c) Carpeted Cargo Area
d) Runnin' Boards
e) Chrome Rims or Alloy
f) Upgrades
g) Condition of Tires - New or Original
h) Anything else of Importance

There's got to be a low mileage SSR"wannabee" out there somewhere !!! Thanks a 1,000,000 tennesseecozydog :ssr
Without going into too much detail, the owners are GREAT people, spent 2 hrs at their home and say only half that was looking the R over

To answer the questions above so if I don't end up with this, I would like to see another member get it and to assist the sellers to free up their garage
a) Black exterior
b) automatic
c) non carpeted cargo
d) runnin' boards installed
e) chrome rims
f) upgrades minor in the form of bling... silver pedals, SSR badging under hood and third brake light, oil fill cap
g) ORIGINAL tires with just shy of 5,000 miles on them and just a hint of dry cracking
h) Pros: interior still smells new, has cargo trunk bags and a cover, extra SSR mats, newer battery, all service records and most of last four years of use documented in notebook
Cons: dime size dent and scratches thru clear on drivers side door near bottom right, small dent left lower tailgate where it appears someone forcefully removed dealer emblem and significantly more dry cracking on the lower left drivers seat bolster than on the right side of same seat

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Without going into too much detail, the owners are GREAT people, spent 2 hrs at their home and say only half that was looking the R over

To answer the questions above so if I don't end up with this, I would like to see another member get it and to assist the sellers to free up their garage
a) Black exterior
b) automatic
c) non carpeted cargo
d) runnin' boards installed
e) chrome rims
f) upgrades minor in the form of bling... silver pedals, SSR badging under hood and third brake light, oil fill cap
g) ORIGINAL tires with just shy of 5,000 miles on them and just a hint of dry cracking
h) Pros: interior still smells new, has cargo trunk bags and a cover, extra SSR mats, newer battery, all service records and most of last four years of use documented in notebook
Cons: dime size dent and scratches thru clear on drivers side door near bottom right, small dent left lower tailgate where it appears someone forcefully removed dealer emblem and significantly more dry cracking on the lower left drivers seat bolster than on the right side of same seat
Definite Cons: Dents & Scratches but ... easily correctable, especially if you gotta' have an ultra low mileage SSR !!! Chrome Rims a definite plus, especially on a Smokin' Asphalt. tennesseecozydog :ssr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts