Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very nice 2005 ssr located in colorado, vin #1gces14h45b118411. Two previous senior adult owners. Loaded with all of the options: Ssr floor mats, factory chrome wheels, gauge package, trunk trim with carpet and red strips, console cup holder, keys for console lock, ssr windscreen, six speed manual transmission and factory ssr black car cover. Comes with manual, both sets of keys with remotes, original window sticker (laminated), and top tool. It is stock with exception of the rear spoiler and the upgraded instrument cluster which includes new stepper motors, white face plate with red needles and led lights. Every things works as designed and there are no known mechanical issues. Wheels are original factory chrome, but with plain after market centers. Tires are original, but in good condition given it only has 18,700 original miles. Title is clear and in hand. A clear autocheck is available. No dents, dings or scrapes. No curb rash. I have described the ssr as best i can and it is being sold as is with out any warranty so i encourage interested parities to make a personal inspection of the ssr and or obtain the services of a third party inspector before buying. Pm me, call or text with 970.531.3481 with questions and additional photos. $26,000.00.

HOW ABOUT A WINTER SPECIAL PRICE OF $25,000.00?

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
Good looking, good price, good luck!!!

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Auggie Doggie. Have had no other responses. Has bargains and 6 speeds gone out of favor? Have a good day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts