Goodyear Eagle HP tires
Two Tone Leather (Silver and Black) Custom Seats; SSR LOGO in Headrest
Two Tone Door Panels (Silver and Black)
Two Tone (Silver and Black) Paint
Tinted Glass (Black)
Interior Air Dam
Carpeted/Railed Bed Compartment

Add-ons costing over $6,000. :thumbs

6 speed with all the options, 1900 miles :angel.

Selling...Have 2 05 SSRs (1 Redline; 1 Two-tone) :reddevil , 05 Land Cruiser :seeya, 05 Mustang GT :cool , 86 Trans Am :mad , 78 Anniversary Corvette :flag

Too many cars not enough space :boxing

Selling $37,900 from Huntsville Alabama (256) 536-7438 or [email protected].

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
I love the paint colors. one of your pictures of the interior really shows the Mirror Finish .Again a beautiful SSR ,the person who buys will be getting a Gem :seeya Kay

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The original paint color is Black...the Silver lacquer and body spray was done by a friend of friend's son in Mississippi. :yesnod

Very good work as you can see...glad you like! :agree

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,655 Posts
Great Looking SSR!

fdeluca said:
The original paint color is Black...the Silver lacquer and body spray was done by a friend of friend's son in Mississippi. :yesnod

Very good work as you can see...glad you like!
Fdeluca, I really think your SSR looks super! I love the two tone interior and those SSR logos in the seats too. I wish I was in a market for an 05 SSR that seems like a great deal indeed! :thumbs

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

Although we used the net and there was some interest...we sold our SSR locally. There is now a new SSR Enthusiast in Huntsville, AL happily driving a beautiful two-tone 2005 SSR :lol

Bye for now! :seeya

·
Registered
189 Posts
fdeluca said:
Although we used the net and there was some interest...we sold our SSR locally. There is now a new SSR Enthusiast in Huntsville, AL happily driving a beautiful two-tone 2005 SSR :lol

Bye for now! :seeya
Frank,

I would like to thank you and Natalie for all of the information on that pristine SSR. As you can see I am a creature of habit so I bought the LS2 6 Speed Slingshot yellow this weekend. It was a difficult decision but this car absolutely matches my Fat Boy perfectly,

Thanks Again,

Rob

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey Rob, I don't want to highjack this thread, but where did you get that enormous H-D decal for the side of your trailer? I am looking for a few for my trailer and my Harley room at the house.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Buffy said:
Hey Rob, I don't want to highjack this thread, but where did you get that enormous H-D decal for the side of your trailer? I am looking for a few for my trailer and my Harley room at the house.
Buffy,

Believe it or not, the decals are available through your local HD dealer. You have to go in and special order them but they are a genuine HD product.

Not of caution, my fiancee says that the larger the decals on the side of your trailer the more folks will ask you if you are a dealer instead of a rider. She tells me that if she didn't "REALLY" love me she would have already sold my Fat Boy and run off with the money :lol

My Best,

Rob

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
raveschi said:
She tells me that if she didn't "REALLY" love me she would have already sold my Fat Boy and run off with the money :lol
Another sign of affection! When she loves YOU as much as you love your Fat Boy! (Close to censored!)
I wonder if Hallmark has a card about that? Hmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
189 Posts
John,

I think that you read that one correctly

My Best,

Rob

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations!

Rob,

Glad you were able to get the SSR that you really wanted...your choice made it possible for someone else to get the SSR they really wanted so this adventure was really a win-win for all concerned.

I'm happy that Natalie and I were able to at least help you become an SSR owner, regardless of whichever color you selected.

If there is any way we can help...just call or e-mail us...it was fun working the deal.

Best Regards,

Frank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts