Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SSR Ricochet Silver Metallic
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garage Kept Beauty. VIN: 1GCES14H75B119049. Just 25,221 miles. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Power Adjustable Bucket Seats, CD Player, Dual-zone automatic air conditioning, Hitch, Aluminum Wheels, New Tires all around, auxiliary center gauge package, dual front and side SRS airbags, floor mats. Comes with a Chevy OEM Cotton Car cover and custom black grill and mirror bra package. Asking: $31,900.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive parking light Plant
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Plant
Gauge Speedometer Font Measuring instrument Auto part
Hood Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Trunk
Car Gear shift Motor vehicle White Light
Vehicle Car Plant Motor vehicle Automotive design
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Premium Member
May 2017 ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
7,740 Posts
Nice clean SSR, good luck with your sale.
Have you done any upgrades or is the SSR completely stock ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice clean SSR, good luck with your sale.
Have you done any upgrades or is the SSR completely stock ?
Thank you. I believe it is all stock. It was my husband's. He passed a while ago. I am just now bringing myself to let it go. Using this site because I am hoping to sell it to someone who will love as he did.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,805 Posts
@clewis
from looking at your pictures it looks like the hood emblem was upgraded to a chrome one. The air cleaner has been upgraded to a K&N set up.
And in the bed it looks like that maybe a cargo net laying there. I don't see the cargo bar in the back so you might want to see if you have that some place to go with the truck.

The bed has what is sometime called the Tupper Ware (plastic) liner in it with a carpeted bed mat on the floor. The trucks also had a full carpeted bed and some times people will call the mat the carpet kit. I wanted to let you know so incase someone asks you know which one you have.
Here is what the cargo bar looks like. Sorry the only picture I have of it has the net attached to it. I hope this helps you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@clewis
from looking at your pictures it looks like the hood emblem was upgraded to a chrome one. The air cleaner has been upgraded to a K&N set up.
And in the bed it looks like that maybe a cargo net laying there. I don't see the cargo bar in the back so you might want to see if you have that some place to go with the truck.

The bed has what is sometime called the Tupper Ware (plastic) liner in it with a carpeted bed mat on the floor. The trucks also had a full carpeted bed and some times people will call the mat the carpet kit. I wanted to let you know so incase someone asks you know which one you have.
Here is what the cargo bar looks like. Sorry the only picture I have of it has the net attached to it. I hope this helps you.
View attachment 594263
Thank you! I really appreciate that insight! I don't recall the cargo net bar, but I will take a look to see if it is stored somewhere other than with the car. Thanks, again! That is great information.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone on this site for your kindness and thoughtful assistance. The SSR is in the hands of its new owner with a premium spot in his garage! Stay well all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.