Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We All Always Guess I Say We Got 5 Days And We Might As Well Submit Our Opinions On The Value Of An Ssr We Do It In Every Other Forum Listing This Time Its Requested

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Mike that sounds like fun and i think the members of the forum will have fun with that place your estimate on what the final bid will be and you will win a prize. Hurry you only have until the auction has 24 hours left. You must bid within $100 of the final price without going over for example if final price is 30050 and you bid 30000 you win however if you bid 30060 you dont but here is your prize

We are offering a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to win the 14-coin Stingray Limited Edition Stingray collector coin set directly from the Mint. Limited production every model year 1963-1976 .999 fine silver clad with 24k gold accents in protective, AIRTIGHT coin capsule for each coin serial numbered certificate of authenticity custom engraved wooden case 10" by 14"

retail $229.95

i cannot get the pic of the set to upload but if someone knows how i will email it to them to upload

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lets do open forum i'll print the forum at 24 hours left that way we cant edit so there is no questions and i wish everyone luck i cant get the pic uploaded lets see how fair we are i remember when i used to watch the price is right one person would bid 800 the next 801 then 802 i always thought that was fun everyone gets one bid

good luck if you want a pic of the prize email me i can send it at [email protected]

it will ship approx 8 weeks i am placing the order today

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and whoever wins needs to tell mike thanks a prize was his idea ....and posting the pic was his doing cause i can be a doofus . ..good luck

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Mike in AZ said:
Uploaded photo on behalf of ISLANDDREAMS.

Mike
That is a very nice prize, especially for a free contest. :thumbs

·
Registered
442 Posts
Is it me?

Am I too skeptical/negative? When I see a dealer advertise a vehicle at $19,000 off (see title of this thread) and then see it will not be selling for anywhere near that price........ Does "lowball" come to mind? I know what a supporting dealer is but........ and yes, I know Ebay is a bidding operation but why say $19K off if that is just a starting price in an auction???

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
starting price no reserve if only the one guy bid on it it sells take a look on ebay they finish anywhere from 27k to 34k and never hit reserve so it was very probable that it could finish at the starting price with no bids till last minute and just hae one bid then it would have sold for 19k off lowball is when the selling price is not honored nor can it be done i offered ssr's in this forum for 15k off and no one wanted to buy it so i arranged it where i could sell one cheaper and see what they are worth

danko i have tried to sell you for a year now what can i do to sell you one so you wont be so skeptical?

·
Registered
442 Posts
stripped silver 6-speed??????

Find me a stripped silver 6 speed for at least $12,000 off MSRP. Within a few hundred miles would be nice, too, as long as you are asking. You know my timing is 401 money early March (not that far away anymore). My question about running a post saying "$19K OFF!!!!!" is still a valid comment.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and if you tell no one to bid it is 19k off it would be the same as if i ran a listing ssr $5 no reserve on ebay . ...if no bids recieved it sells for $5 and the listing still holds true i will see what i can find in a stripper

1 - 20 of 55 Posts