Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am going to be selling my 05 SSR in the spring! It Is currently in storage in Ohio. Loaded with options! Chrome wheels, new tires, running boards, engine cover, Bose sound, carpeted rear storage area with wooden slats, hard saddle bags, floor mats, black SSR factory truck cover,All books and tools! 2 sets of key FOBs Truck is MINT. Clear Car Fax! Almost forgot RARE SIX SPEED!! Low 30s asking price! Interested parties can call me at (Non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate) thank you! No pics until springtime Fred

·
Registered
233 Posts
:seeya Hi jernz. We met at the All Chevy show at Summit last August. Sorry to hear you are selling your R.

·
189 the LAST blur
227 Posts
Some good comps coming up for you.

I am going to be selling my 05 SSR in the spring! It Is currently in storage in Ohio. Loaded with options! Chrome wheels, new tires, running boards, engine cover, Bose sound, carpeted rear storage area with wooden slats, hard saddle bags, floor mats, black SSR factory truck cover,All books and tools! 2 sets of key FOBs Truck is MINT. Clear Car Fax! Almost forgot RARE SIX SPEED!! Low 30s asking price! Interested parties can call me at (Non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate) thank you! No pics until springtime Fred
Hey Fred,
Have a look at the Hemmings site. They have an 06 Black R with 30 miles on it coming up at BJ in Scottsdale. Also 3 others as well as the 4 coming up at Mecum in Florida. Let's hope there is some strong action for the R's especially the black ones as I'm looking at a move on mine. For Hemmings, a picture ad for the magazine needs 2-3 months lead time to make it in-print. Same for Autabuy-buy magazine. I've had good luck with both. Sounds like you got an awesome tuck. Just needs exposure. Good luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spring is getting closer! going to offer this SSR for 29,850.00 I think this price is very reasonable for the truck! I can send interested parties pictures from my phone! Truck will be out of storage on May 1 Thank you Fred

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
The ultra low mile examples just keep coming out, amazing... but then it has been considered a collectible by some from the very start.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts
Closed based on information in post #5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.