Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
2005 SSR with only 3700 miles for sale

Own this 2005 two owner automatic Chevrolet Chevy SSR 6.0L with only 3700 miles currently. :silver: It has been converted into a true show car with custom airbrushed flames wrapping the front and sides ($6000 in flame paint job). Pin striping on exterior and interior, custom matching suede seats, door panels and gauge package. Upgraded KMC chrome wheels and tires, 22" rear and 20" front. Upgraded flow master exhaust and suspension. Custom colour intergrated running boards. Everything was professionally done, over $15,000 invested.

This truck came from California, has been stored inside and has never been winter driven. It has recently passed the safety and emission testing required for Ontario and there is a previous clean Carfax report and title.

This beauty turns heads and is a great ride. Picture yourself enjoying the warm weather cruising in this special SSR.

We hate to sell it but healthy issues have cropped up. It can be yours for $36,000.

Serious buyers only [non-supporting members must use PMs]. :liebe011:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
sounds like a great looking truck! Might want to mention some of the options ( ie chrome wheels/carpet rear/guages etc) and if it's and auto or MN6. Good luck in your sale........

Frank

ps- someone post the images so we can see:smash:smash

pss- based on your previous thread posts you have'nt owned it long..........

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is one photo on my album but I don't know how to post it here. Please take a look, it's a great truck.:liebe011:

sounds like a great looking truck! Might want to mention some of the options ( ie chrome wheels/carpet rear/guages etc) and if it's and auto or MN6. Good luck in your sale........

Frank

ps- someone posts the images so we can see:smash:smash

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
atta boy!

Pretty handy for a porker there Doophus! Good job, and nice SSR!

·
Certified SSR "Nutcase"
1,815 Posts
KMC Wheels:

I just went back and read the post again. KMC wheels. :banghead
Very nice wheels, but don't get too excited about them. Last fall, when I was forced into a whole new set of custom wheels, these KMC wheels were high on my list. Unfortunately, like so many others, these particular wheels had been discontinued in fitment for the SSR....thus, they were not available. :banghead

By the way, very nice SSR.....good luck to the owner on the sale.

Alex

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
love the wheels
damn shame they are no longer made
very nice R

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Alex: Yes they're KMC wheels and thanks for the well wishes on our sale.

Very nice wheels, but don't get too excited about them. Last fall, when I was forced into a whole new set of custom wheels, these KMC wheels were high on my list. Unfortunately, like so many others, these particular wheels had been discontinued in fitment for the SSR....thus, they were not available. :banghead

By the way, very nice SSR.....good luck to the owner on the sale.

Alex

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2005 SSR with only 3700 miles for sale

Just letting everyone know that I am open to offers otherwise we will be putting our SSR into storage in the Fall.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's sold - sad to see it go.

Our SSR has found a new home with a SSR enthusiast in Ontario
. We are sad to see it go but I think that it will be well look after.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts