Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. is there a Superchips programmer available for the 2005? :confused
I am trying to do some mods etc. I just took out the MAF Screen and put in a Fram Air Hog. It definately feels alittle different to me. I wish there was a forced air induction for 2005 but I can only sit and wait. I figured I would try to do the computer next. If anyone knows where to get a 2005 superchips let me know. Or if you know whats the best one to get I appreciate the input. :ssr

Thanks!
John

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
410?

whats the 410 gear? :)

boy its kind of a bummer how I cant do a damn thing to my car yet. LOL
not even an engine dress up etc.

Bummin
:confused

·
Registered
166 Posts
3.73 stock gear from GM in your 05

GM has a 4.10 gear for the Zexel Torsen right now..that can be put in NOW but Im waiting for the programmer to come out

·
Registered
380 Posts
I heard the Preditor by Diablosport is problematic. I was told to use Hypertech. But of course it is not ready. As far as a cold air induction goes, it looks like we don't need one. Just take the front shroud off and leave the air filter exposed. That is what all the kits do anyway. The unit is set up as an air induction already.
I am also looking to change the exhaust to a Borla or Flowmaster Cat back as well
There is also a hood by MPD, inc which looks cool !!!
Go to this site. I am looking into this for myself or having a local guy make one.
http://www.mpd-inc.net/chevyssr.htm
Let me know if anyone has any other suggestions.
Bard
:seeya
:ssr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts