Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going---going---GONE! The SSR is sold. :director:

Found at the local Chrysler dealer today. Trade in, 2nd owner, first owner was the local Chevy dealer. 80,000 miles, $19,900. :yellow: See the you tube link below for details.
East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram 2774 North Main St in Crossville, TN 38555

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=eVa8xEKhGv8

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,567 Posts
Not bad Boomer. "Good Eye" as they say in baseball. My opinion is Fair price and really not that many miles for a 13 year old SSR.
=========================================

But Bob............What about "that color"???

}}}}}} images-28.jpeg {{{{{{​

][][ - It just ain't a Redline, Bro!!! - :surprise:

================
David :black:
images-2.png

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,602 Posts
=========================================

But Bob............What about "that color"???

It just ain't a Redline, Bro!!! - :surprise:

================
Remember, David . . . the Fastest and Sexiest.

! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: !

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,413 Posts
Sounds like a give-away price again unless it has problems. If it is in top notch condition they should be asking about $27,000.00. Even at that price there isn't much wiggle room.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,567 Posts
Remember, David . . . the Fastest and Sexiest. ]

=============================

Wha-a-a-t ?!?!!!? - :surprise:

Oh, so now you're wanting to talk about Smokin' Asphalt SSRs??!?! -- :surprise:

:glol :glol :glol​

=================
images.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
192 Posts
Thank you Boomer Bob for sharing this listing for a Sling Shot Yellow SSR. A co-worker has been wanting one of these great Chevys for a while. Plus it would be great to have another SSR in the Middle Tennessee Area. 90 Fatboy

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
I can talk about SMOKIN' ASPHALT, I have one. A bitch to keep clean.
All Black vehicles are difficult to keep clean but ... they look soooooo elegant and prestigious goin' down the street. I can just picture a Smokin' Asphalt with Chrome "Rimmies" cruisin' down the highway. Saw a new all Black Impala LTZ or Premier a couple of days ago and man did it look sharp. t-dog :ssr

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
192 Posts
Boomer Bob, I actually told a coworker of mine in Middle Tennessee and he went within two days and like the rest of us fell in love with it. So another SSR is in Middle Tennessee, and I have encouraged him to join this wonderful group. Thanks again, 90 Fatboy

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
90 Fatboy,

Awesome! Maybe he can join us in Murfreesboro in September.:grouphug

Building the Fanatic Family, one Permagrin at a time...

BTW, Nice Redline! :ssr

Boomer Bob :ssr

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Boomer Bob, I did tell my coworker about our Middle Tennessee event Sept 14-16. Hopefully will join this wonderful forum, and us during the Tennessee Rally. Look forward to meeting you and other SSR Owners. 90 Fatboy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts