Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Aqua Blur 17,280 miles - Price reduced

Need to "Thin The Herd" Too many toys[11 cars-2 boats-1 airplane.Selling one of two SSRs.2006 Aqua Blur 17,280 miles,clean carfax newer radiator fan[unfortunately,G.M. not Mike's] red Optima battery. Automatic-NO-gauges,running boards, carpet, or satin wheels. Vin#1GCES14HX6B122609. Effective immediately I'm decreasing the price to $25,500.00 Thanks, Bob 816-830-8270
Will Add Photos as soon as I figure out how to!!!!!!!
(See Kansas City Craigs List type in SSR for photos.)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Good luck on the sell.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I needed to "Thin the Herd" Instead I bought a new 2015 Jeep Wrangler! Dealer did'nt offer enough on trade, so the SSR is still for sale. I'm down to $ 25,500.00 and won't go any lower.In fact,I may take it off the market and not be sorry I sold it!! Decision-Decision.Thanks Bob

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
I needed to "Thin the Herd" Instead I bought a new 2015 Jeep Wrangler! Dealer did'nt offer enough on trade, so the SSR is still for sale. I'm down to $ 25,500.00 and won't go any lower.In fact,I may take it off the market and not be sorry I sold it!! Decision-Decision.Thanks Bob
WOW, WHAT A DEAL! If one of the Fanatics don't buy it, I hope u put this on Ebay and AutoTrader. This should sell in a heart beat! Very nice R!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks ,Artlemire! Speaking of nice SSRs-guess who was the high bidder on E bay on your 2006 Tu tone Before you raised the bid with seconds remaining?? Thought I had it at a great price!!!Instead,you got it at a real bargin price! Congratulations Thanks Again Bob

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Thanks ,Artlemire! Speaking of nice SSRs-guess who was the high bidder on E bay on your 2006 Tu tone Before you raised the bid with seconds remaining?? Thought I had it at a great price!!!Instead,you got it at a real bargin price! Congratulations Thanks Again Bob
Oh that is funny. Had I known it was u, Bob I would of keep my bid in my pocket. :pokey: :blush-anim-cl: :imsorry: Not, it is good to know who ended up second in line. :liebe011: Again, if one the Fanatics does not jump on your R put it on Ebay Or AutoTrader. U have a very nice R @ a bargain price! Good luck with your sale!

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
I just ran into a want ad on Craigslist, someone was looking for an R just like u are selling. I emailed him the info to the Fanatic site and your R. Great R @ a great price! A Fanatic needs to buy this before it leaves the family! What did they sell that 04 @ Mecum Auction for? I believe it had 13,900 for mileage and sold for $29K. Here is a 06 with 17,280 for mileage for $25,500! How do u spell deal?! Which is the much better deal?!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,465 Posts
I just ran into a want ad on Craigslist, someone was looking for an R just like u are selling. I emailed him the info to the Fanatic site and your R. Great R @ a great price! A Fanatic needs to buy this before it leaves the family! What did they sell that 04 @ Mecum Auction for? I believe it had 13,900 for mileage and sold for $29K. Here is a 06 with 17,280 for mileage for $25,500! How do u spell deal?! Which is the much better deal?!

:agree What He Said! :blue:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts