Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,315 Posts
I am sorry, its my fault you are selling it. As much as I drive mine in the area people are getting mad at you for not waving back or saying they saw you out at such and such and you didn't stop by. Just kidding, good luck on the sale and hope it stays local.

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts
tufftoys, your Smokin' Asphalt FPR SSR is spelled "EN-EYE-SEE-E (N I C E ) :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: One beautiful low mileage one of a kind SSR !!! Wishing you the very best. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi......wasn't me, wave all the time........one of the friendliest ssr you'll ever meet......wife makes me wave :) Like stated in the listing, we just don't drive it that much and I got my 57 Chevy tore apart and need to get it going......too many toys, if you know what I mean.......be careful out there and have a great day......Robert

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank for the kind words tennesseecozydog......one thing for sure, if it don't sell, it ain't going to bother me one bit.....thanks again and have a great day.......

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,566 Posts
You might want to add the VIN # to your write up so prospective buyers might check the build sheet.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Damn, I need another garage stall... SOAB!

Reactions: CruDawg
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.