Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New price $25,000

This is John Garner's (JGSSR) old SSR. I am posting it for his widow. PM me your telephone & EMAIL for contact information.

FOR SALE 2006 CHEVROLET SSR TRUCK - ONE OF A KIND IN KANSAS CITY, MO. Super Sport Roadster is from the Final Production Run of 826 units and 1 of 67 produced in this color Smokin' Asphalt over Ricochet Silver.

Engine: 6.0 liter, 390 HP. Aluminum block. Transmission: 4 speed automatic. Has factory chrome wheeks; colored keyed running bards; Bose Premium Sound System; Auxiliary Gauge package which includes voltage, engine torque & outside temperature. Has 5" exhaust chrome tips; custom billet pedals; custom shifter adaptor and billet items under hood. This SSRis protected by Zaino and AMSOIL products. It also has dual SSR saddle bags in the trunk together with an SSR windscreen. It has a nearly new Passport radar detector wired in the truck. Nearly new high end tires. Mileage: 63,133. Truck has won numerous trophies. If you've always wanted one of these VERY FUN TRUCK, THIS IS THE ONE TO OWN as it is special from it's foregoing description. Please no sales assistants or trades. Price $25,000. Radar detector is included for full asking price. (Clean CarFax).

Attachments

·
Daily Driver
8,930 Posts
It sure has all the bells and whistles plus some bling too. Nice truck. :thumbs

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
Agree with Bruce. This is a gorgeous truck. And it's an FPR!!

John was a stand up guy as well. Good luck with sale. :smile2:

==============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
What can I say ... one really nice Final Production Run two tone Smokin' Asphalt, Ricochet Silver C H E V R O L E T SSR for 25 Thousand. Surely somebody out there in our listening audience is "fixin" to PM SSR051 with their phone number.

SSR wannabee's this is YOUR CHANCE to own a very prestigious one of kind unique SSR. "Wha'd" you say "051" ONE of ONLY 67 "made" in "Black" over "Silver"

Someone and I mean someone is going to get one beautiful and well cared for Super Sport Roadster !!! WHO is the lucky guy or gal ??? tennesseecozydog :ssr

ps Fly into Kansas City and drive it home !!! Parkville, Missouri is a suburb of KC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still for sale? One Owner? No engine modifications right? No carpeted box and no slates. Larry and Linda from Omaha. We were members years ago. 2006 smokin asphalt and a 2005 Aqua Blur

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale, third owner I think. No carpet in bed, does have a nice rubber. Is this the former Omaha Cannonball? If you need contact information, I will PM you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts