Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks, we need a 2006 calendar.

Maybe we can get Buffy, Marc, and the other photoshop 'fanatics' to get a calendar going WITH PICTURES OF OUR MEMBERS.

I vote that only the women on this site can apply but hey I just happen to think that our women members and their rides would be a better calendar then us guys. No offense meant to any guys on this site feeling left out :lol If you do I'm not sure i want to know..... :nono

If it turns out good enough Jim G can add it to his book. By the way Jim, I need to buy a copy....... :thumbs

Rick

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Pin Ups

ricardo said:

Maybe we can get Buffy, Marc, and the other photoshop 'fanatics' to get a calendar going WITH PICTURES OF OUR MEMBERS.

I vote that only the women on this site can apply but hey I just happen to think that our women members and their rides would be a better calendar then us guys. No offense meant to any guys on this site feeling left out :lol If you do I'm not sure i want to know..... :nono

If it turns out good enough Jim G can add it to his book. By the way Jim, I need to buy a copy....... :thumbs

Rick

Well I'm not so sure about it just being female. I like to look at men too!! So I say we include the men right ladies?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I want to see nothing more than nekkid SSR's without any ugly bra on or anything just a nekkid hot rod with nothing but it's birfday suit on. thats all I gotsta say 'bout that.

Coz

p.s. on a more serious note, you all seem pretty good about voting and polls and such so how 'bout the top 12 vote getters with the #1 vote getter on the cover?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in no particular order:

wildcat
hotrodgirl
ssr's wife
lady in red (who has disappeared from this site)
ampm
okay I'm stuck......

W

·
0 Posts
Both sexes, please

Eye candy for all!!!
That's my vote!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
ricardo said:
in no particular order:

wildcat
hotrodgirl
ssr's wife
lady in red (who has disappeared from this site)
ampm
okay I'm stuck......

wipurplechick
artsmart
AZBlond
KYultraviolet

Just how many females do we have on this site? Any others please add to the list.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Woohoo

I'm old, but not dead!!! :lol I'll be glad to pose with my truck anytime!!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I say it is both-sexes Calendar, if it going to be for the girls we go to the local Fire house to get the HOT Firemen to pose!!! :reddevil :) No offense to the Police I have seen some mighty fine looking officers, but they pull you over to give you a ticket!:lol:lol

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,664 Posts
ricardo said:

Rick
Well I am hoping Keith will lend his great talents again for making up a 2006 calendar. Perhaps we can have a couple more photo contests to generate more photos?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AMPM isn't a girl????!!!!! Man oh man ya got me there. I know they pose together in their avatar and I thought she took the main role!

Hey Machell, you always have such great humor you shouldn't have changed your original response cause now my response to your response isn't funny anymore!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts