Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Updating from previous post as I had a chance to take a lot more pictures and obtain all the build sheet information and I've created a website to feature it as well.

(Non-premium members may not post links and must use Conversation for contact information)

2006 Callaway Custom SSR
Pristine Condition
Over $100k Invested (See full build sheet)
$69k Custom Build, after Donor Car
ONLY 15K Miles
Custom $18k paint-job - full off frame
Callaway Supercharger 550hp+
Custom HRE Wheels
Custom Alcantra Interior
Custom Stereo
Custom Suspension, Exhaust, Transmission etc..
Custom built in radar detector
Full Spare in Bed
Fully redone custom Bed with Carpet
$50k OBO
(See note above)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,036 Posts
Very good documentation on a nice looking truck! I'm assuming with the #99, your Dad was a big Carl Edwards NASCAR fan or did your Dad do some racing in his day? Good Luck on the Sale!

·
Auction Junkie
152 Posts
What a gorgeous build. What the "99" significance is IMHO will hamper this sale. Before this epidemic hit, I would have thought this would make a killer BJ entry doing all the hoopla and Marketing that's done that's gets the big buck bids. Just watch what some of the heavy hitters do and follow there example. Like they say in the car biz...there's an ass for every seat. I wish you luck, it's deserved.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a gorgeous build. What the "99" significance is IMHO will hamper this sale. Before this epidemic hit, I would have thought this would make a killer BJ entry doing all the hoopla and Marketing that's done that's gets the big buck bids. Just watch what some of the heavy hitters do and follow there example. Like they say in the car biz...there's an ass for every seat. I wish you luck, it's deserved.

WTF are you even saying here or who asked for your opinion on sale, it's already sold for more than i was asking. But thanks for letting me know how you feel about the 99, the paint job alone cost more than your car. Are we done here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.