Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the game here, but I am in need of a certain part that has been difficult to find.
That part is a Black Glove Compartment Assembly part # 89039755.
If anyone out there has any knowledge on where/how to find, Id greatly appreciate it.
Many thanks in advance!
Adam and Barry

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,140 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!! :00000732: There are a couple for sale on ebay but someone on here might have one . There are a couple guys parting out SSR's

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,550 Posts
Adam/Barry:

I sent you a Private Message about this part.
I hope you sent contact information since he is short of posts to respond to a PM.
I am not even sure a PM gets there.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,285 Posts
Do you need the entire glove box or is it a latch problem? Check out Dictators library for glove box latch repair

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,284 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,609 Posts
adamdorfman, Adam & Barry, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FORUMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!!

Nick & Kathy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts