Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a one owner, perfect condition 2006 Chevrolet SSR Super Sport Roadster with only 4,550 miles in Hillsboro, OR. It has been covered and garaged its entire life. These trucks are no longer made and will be highly collectible. Clean title and current tags. CarFax available upon request. Reply for more information and appointment to take a look.

Optional Equipment Purchased
* 6.0L Aluminum 395 HP V8
* 3SS Preferred Equipment Group (see pictures for details)
* Chrome Plated Wheels
* Towing Package
* Side Saddle Storage
* Cockpit Windbreak
* Cargo Netting Package

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,392 Posts
I would argue, and I think the picture of the Window Sticker backs me up, that the * 6.0L Aluminum 395 HP V8 is not a purchased option, but the stock engine provided. Other than that it looks like a very nice truck that looks to have been well cared for.

Reactions: ABLUR05 and Marc NY

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Looks like a beautiful SSR! Just a observation here... please post more photos i.e. interior and engine compartment etc etc.

BTW: The front license plate was mounted too high... it needs to be one bar lower.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
Looks like a beautiful SSR! Just a observation here... please post more photos i.e. interior and engine compartment etc etc.

BTW: The front license plate was mounted too high... it needs to be one bar lower.
Mine is that way also. Looks good. Came that way. I don't like them lower so there you go.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,392 Posts
Mine is that way also. Looks good. Came that way. I don't like them lower so there you go.
It was a dealer installed item and the dealers did not know how to follow directions (what a surprise). I am happy the dealer did not install mine. No holes to fill.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
This is but one example of the garage queens located here in the Portland area. There are another 30 or so that are out there and will show up sooner or later. Good luck with your sale!

David :blur:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
It was a dealer installed item and the dealers did not know how to follow directions (what a surprise). I am happy the dealer did not install mine. No holes to fill.
No holes on mine either. Held on with velcro and zip ties. Our state requires two plates and I have never liked the no front plate look anyway and have always liked the front plate look especially when you have personal vanity plates ($25.00 extra) and it is one less reason to get stopped for. No front plate looks unfinished to me. Like they say,"different strokes for different folks" or like some say, "what ever blows your skirt up"!!!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,377 Posts
BACK to the SALE-----KaseySSR, Nice looking! A price in the write up, beside the title, might help and Vin number would show if it's an FPR which would make it more desirable to some people.

Nick

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
BACK to the SALE-----KaseySSR, Nice looking! A price in the write up, beside the title, might help and Vin number would show if it's an FPR which would make it more desirable to some people.

Nick
Nick

It’s not a FPR, VIN: 1GCES14H36B122953 showing on picture #5 window sticker.

Rope

·
Premium Member
9,313 Posts
can you call me at 917-545-1641 fred
The owner only made one post, back in April. He hasn't logged in to the site since he made that post, so very unlikely he'll be back to see your post, unless he is just lurking without logging in.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,365 Posts
========================================

Same here Dwight. It hurts everytime I see 'unnecessary' holes drilled into pristine bumper panels by some 17 year old lot boys at any dealership. - :crying:

My R also escaped that fate. - :smile2:

==============
David :black:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts