Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking at selling a 2006 Chevy SSR it is totaled. It flipped I can take pictures. Looking for offers trying to sell it outright really don’t want to pull parts if I don’t have to. I contacted wild bill he said Someone might be interested here in buying it. The truck is in Virginia. It is Pacific blue.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,458 Posts
Hi I am looking at selling a 2006 Chevy SSR it is totaled. It flipped I can take pictures. Looking for offers trying to sell it outright really don’t want to pull parts if I don’t have to. I contacted wild bill he said Someone might be interested here in buying it. The truck is in Virginia. It is Pacific blue.
Good luck on your sale. A reminder that you must communicate with PMs since you are a non-supporting member. Also, I am sure that @Cash would appreciate a PM with the VIN# since he is tracking that information.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
should this be in the For Sale section

·
Registered
282 Posts
I need some floor mats and ill take you center caps if you want to sell them and they are still good. Also need the cup holder. Layne12gun

·
Super Moderator
13,975 Posts
Good luck on your sale. A reminder that you must communicate with PMs since you are a non-supporting member. Also, I am sure that @Cash would appreciate a PM with the VIN# since he is tracking that information.
Hey Sean - is this your Dad's truck you have posted about over the past few years?
I never did have the VIN, so as BlueStreak mentioned - I want the VIN for our records
Thanks

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Need to acquired an original SSR Manual set with black ssr cover that they come in. Can do PayPal. Text 970.531.3481. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts