Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone may have posted pictures of this before but I thought it was pretty cool so here are the pics:

SSR:

Close-up of front end:

close-up of Wheels:

Matching ZO6 Corvette:

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,366 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Did they run the truck during the race? All I saw was the Vette. I'd really like to know where these trucks go when they are done doing duty as a pace truck .... how many are there in this color scheme ....... well, the ones like this and the two tone blue and bronze from the Brickyard .... they are really :cool

:seeya

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Front lip spoiler?

Hal here: Boy I sure like the front chin spoiler on the pace SSR posted above!
Where can one find this chin spoiler? anybody know?!

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts
We're back to the ASC spoiler that so far hasn't been made available for resale, and ASC has shown no interest in returning phone calls or emails so far - anyone want to take a crack at getting access to the spoiler?

Maybe 2005SSR or TByrne would be interested in trying to obtain marketing rights.

This is the one I've been waiting for - can it happen?

Ray

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Flassh said:
We're back to the ASC spoiler that so far hasn't been made available for resale, and ASC has shown no interest in returning phone calls or emails so far - anyone want to take a crack at getting access to the spoiler?

Maybe 2005SSR or TByrne would be interested in trying to obtain marketing rights.

This is the one I've been waiting for - can it happen?

Ray
Hal here: I emailed ASC last night and thanked them for their
tremendous contribution of art and engineering excellence.I asked if I could purchase
the front chin spoiler featured on the Daytona 500 paceSSR and so far ,although it's early to expect a reply,I haven't heard back? Will keep you posted! Hal

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,243 Posts
Asc Spoiler

I LIKE THE ASC SPOILER WHY WON'T THEY MANUFACTURE IT?:banghead

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I do like that chin spoiler, and thin I had better get one before wildcat see's it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nothing better than a gib business forecast...

Maybe a poll is in order to indicate how many on this forum would purchase the chin spoiler, and in what time frame.... within next 6 months, 1 year, 18 months. If we get the results posted, then we have a little more leverage with ASC and they can determine if this is a sound business decision. No need to post an "I want one..." to the threads... just need some business opportunity outlook to give them. Mark, can you start a poll on this to use with ASC?:)

·
Chevrolet Nut
1,422 Posts
I would also like to find out some more information on the chin spoiler. PM me if you find out any thing on it.

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts
If it becomes available, I'll order it yesterday.

Ray

1 - 20 of 26 Posts