Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
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ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :party

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey Chuck!!.We would be very interested in this ,We have spent so much time at DIS we should have our own vest:lol

B.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I RSVP'd on the other thread too, but save us a spot! We'll definitely be there on the 25th, we'll try to do Friday too if possible. Can't wait! :seeya

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Do you have any other information on this??? I looked on DIS web site and saw no mention of this show. if you have the link for it, please post it.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spring Spectacular 2006

APPARENTLY THE ON LINE REGISTRATION IS NO UP YET-HOWEVER IF YOU LOG ON TO DAYTONA BEACH CAR SHOWS, YOU CAN PRINT A FORM AS WELL AS GET ADDITIONAL INFO....I AM SURE THE ON LINE CAPABILITY WILL BE UP SOON....CHUCK SEE YOU THERE:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spring Spectacular-daytona Intnl Speedway

JUST GETTING THIS THREAD BACK IN THE LIMELIGHT-HAVE ONLY 8 COMMITMENTS SO FAR-THIS WILL BE A GREAT WEEKEND OF SUN AND FUN FOR 1 OR ALL 3 DAYS-WE GOT IN - NOW WE GOT TO SHOW THEM THE NUMBERS....LATER CHUCKSTR:seeya

·
Registered
68 Posts
Daytona, Here We Come!

I have marked my calander for all three days. My lovely bride and I will shoot for a drive-up on Friday morning and return on Sunday morning. I don't know if all three days are possible, but its a start. Any recommendactions on lodging? Should we all try for the same place?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Web site for

further info when it comes available is: www.turkeyrodrun.com Once you are there scroll down on the left side to the Spring Show button. At this time it only gives a telephone number, but will be updated in the near future as the show is just around the corner.

Wally

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spring Spectacular-daytona 24-26 Mar

HAVE 12 ENTRIES SO FAR-LOOKING TO DO BETTER-NEED SOME WEST COAST FOLKS TO TAKE THE SHORT TRIP AND SPEND A DAY OR TWO...WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE THE SET UP FOLKS A NUMBER BY EARLY MARCH FOR THE LAYOUT PROCESS...REMEMBER 3-4000 CARS-HUNDREDS OF VENDORS-LOTS OF FOOD-LOTS OF GREAT FOLKS AND CONVERSATION...LATER:party :ssr :ssr :ssr

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
more information

Please post more information abotu this. I have not been able to find anythign out about it. Where exactly is it going to be??? If you post more information on it for the ones who have don't know about it, you might get more takers.

How much is it going to cost to enter our SSRs? and would that be per day? are there any local hotels or are we going to have to commute back and forth. If I drive down and put my truck in the show, I need to have a way to get around.
Like I said... give more information...

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spring Spectacular Daytona

FOR GOOD INFO ON THIS EVENT AS WELL AS THE FALL TURKEY RUN-TWO SITES WILL PROVIDE LODGING/COST INFO- GO TO DAYTONA BEACH CAR SHOWS FIRST-THEN TO DAYTONA TURKEY RUN FOR GOOD DAYTONA SPEEDWAY PHOTOS ETC-THOSE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED-THERE IS ALSO THE NASCAR EXPERIENCE FACILITY AT THE TRACK ENTRANCE AND OF COURSE DAYTONA ITSELF WITH A VARIETY OF ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS. COST FOR ALL THREE DAYS IS ONE ENTRY FEE OF 30.00. THE AERIAL SHOT ON THE HOMEPAGE OF THE TURKEY RUN GIVES A GOOD INDICATION OF THE SIZE AND VEHICLE COUNT WE CAN EXPECT.....LATER CHUCK:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spring Spectacular

APPARENTLY THERE IS NO ON LINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT-THERE WILL BE FOR THE FALL SHOW-PRINT THE FORM ON THE ABOVE LINK AND MAIL IN-ID AS SSR FANATIC IS A GOOD IDEA. PLAN TO GIVE SOME SENSE OF OUR PARTICAPATION BY THE END OF 1ST WEEK OF MARCH...NEED SOME WEST COAST SUPPORT-SO FAR 12 POSSIBLE FOR ONE OR MORE DAYS....:party

1 - 20 of 84 Posts