Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Have decided to sell my 06 Pac Blue :blue: FPR Vin 24061. I purchased it new on 11/28/06 and the mileage is currently 19,644. It has never been in an accident and I have incorporated several of Mike's product improvements such as: MK2 Fan, steel radiator supt., 4 bolt cross bar, stiffener plate, battery relocation kit, front spoiler and shift kit. It also has a spare tire kit with spare tire. It has never been driven in snow and very rarely in rain. It is currently located at my home in Rockledge, FL. My asking price is $29,500.

SOLD!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,569 Posts
Reactions: Jersey red

·
My First Permagrin !
570 Posts
Ok powerball or mega millions , Dave needs a second SSR !
Oh and another garage to put it in ! LOL !!
Good luck with your sale !

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it is an automatic with factory installed full chrome package and carpeted trunk area. I would have posted photos but do not know how to do so.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It does have the original tires which should be replaced according to experts. I have not done so because I have not detected any aging cracks and I do not drive it that often nor at very high speeds.

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
Interested in your ssr,live close Port St. Lucie,PM or email me with contact info Thanks,Larry
Tom told me he has sold it, so pretty sure it is gone (not Nfwy)
Of course, a deal can always go sideways

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a deposit and the buyer is scheduled to pick it next week. Once the sale is completed, I will post a note stating same. Many thanks to all that expressed an interest.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,397 Posts
I have a deposit and the buyer is scheduled to pick it next week. Once the sale is completed, I will post a note stating same. Many thanks to all that expressed an interest.
Good luck and steer the new owners towards the FORUM!

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
This is one heck of a nice truck. My money is on the Dragon man as the buyer.:nerd:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.