Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand Schpank'n New.

This is the 3/4" thick manual in the black leather looking pouch (apox size 6X8) w/ the SSR logo on it that comes w/ all new vehicals. Yes, the top tool is in there.

It's never been folded, spindled or mutilated. It is brand new. Long story - my dealer made duplicate order for me in error.... gave it to me to offset the grief.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. Not going to e bay - members only.

Best way to get me is [email protected]

·
Registered
190 Posts
From your avatar is sounds like you have the "sister" SSr to mine...I agree about the slingshot yellow. Nothin' better (I like 'em all)... I have the 05...6.0L...6speed...1sb package...chrome wheels...cargo area carpet...etc...Give me more details on yours...:seeya

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All stock, but I went for the 2sb pkg w/ the 6 liter & 6 spd / chrome wheels / trim kit.

I did have a local guy install the clear protective film on the nose etc - too many love bugs & sand to deal with.

I've owned a variety of muscle cars.... GTO / GTX / AMX even a vett -- this bad boy is just fun. It's just a hoot to drive -- hell, I look for excuses to take it out.

Just broke 1,000 miles I'm a little concerned about that damn tink in the drive shaft.... I'm sitting back waiting for the dust to settle - watching this site - hope chevy comes up w/ a final solution, I'm not crazy about being the official chevy test site while they try various fixes.

Seems one of our members has found a final solution by going outside / after market & out of his pocket.

I've ordered one of Mikes cooling kits to control my temps - I'm not happy w/ it climbing to 220-240 in traffic.

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,234 Posts
Manual Top Tool

Is The Top Tool And Manual Still Available

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
The Kid said:
I've ordered one of Mikes cooling kits to control my temps - I'm not happy w/ it climbing to 220-240 in traffic.
Thanks for the info...considered moving on up to an '06 thinking that the temp factor had been fixed:glol...guess I will just stay where I am:) There is always someone out there looking for the top tool...they will find you eventually...good luck selling!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts