Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale - 2006 SSR Pacific Blue 6 speed / 8,200 miles

3SS Preferred Equipment Group, chrome wheels, satin running boards, customized floor mats, and wind screen. Does not have the cargo compartment trim. This vehicle is showroom new and has been pampered its entire life…..no dents, dings, or road rash. Vehicle is 100% stock. Original owner purchased new in Sacramento, CA. I have owned it since 2009. It has never even seen rain, always garaged and never driven in winter months. Only thing I’ve replaced is a battery. It always sits on a trickle charger. It’s been a Sunday driver exclusively for me. I have the original window sticker, owner’s manual, 2 sets of keys, car cover, original roof tool, Lloyd’s SSR custom cargo mat, etc. I purchased this vehicle w/o a personal inspection. The next buyer could feel comfortable doing the same but I’m happy to accommodate a personal inspection. Has a clean AutoCheck history. If you’re looking for one of the best, this one more than qualifies especially as a Pac Blue 6 speed. Best contact is via phone at 515-987-4441 or email ([email protected]). I am located in Des Moines, IA.

VIN - 1GCES14H46B122301

Price is $34,000

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
2,030 Posts
One "purty" LOW mileage 6 Speed Pacific Blue !!!

Silver Engine insert Cover missing ???
TCD, I too have a 2006 Pac Blue and mine did not have an engine insert when new. I've heard two stories on this, one is that it was an option at the time and the other story was Chevrolet ran short of them and just sold the vehicle without them.

Dave

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,549 Posts
TCD, I too have a 2006 Pac Blue and mine did not have an engine insert when new. I've heard two stories on this, one is that it was an option at the time and the other story was Chevrolet ran short of them and just sold the vehicle without them.

Dave
Both of mine also came without an engine cover insert. I have purchased a couple in the past and actually had one given to me early on. They were never made in Pac Blue.

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
MY2006 - the engine cover insert was not an available option - hence, there were never any PacBlue engine cover inserts ever - never - ever!
Many of the MY2005 were built with a notation in the 1SB description in the Build Sheet "UNIT BUILT WITHOUT ENGINE COVER INSERT"

It seems GM had a hard time keeping them in supply probably why they decided to delete it for My2006, also a cost-saving measure I imagine.
From 03-05 they were **standard equipment on the 1SB builds, but not on the 1SA

**This is why the notation on the 1SB build sheet when they could not supply the product

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts
MY2006 - the engine cover insert was not an available option - hence, there were never any PacBlue engine cover inserts ever - never - ever!
Many of the MY2005 were built with a notation in the 1SB description in the Build Sheet "UNIT BUILT WITHOUT ENGINE COVER INSERT"

It seems GM had a hard time keeping them in supply probably why they decided to delete it for My2006, also a cost-saving measure I imagine.
From 03-05 they were **standard equipment on the 1SB builds, but not on the 1SA

**This is why the notation on the 1SB build sheet when they could not supply the product
My 05 Redline Red came with one, which was or is Redline Red. I thought they all came in Silver. So I just figured the previous owner had it painted. t-dog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,371 Posts
In 2005 mine came Slingshot yellow. All 74 INDY SSR's had Slingshot yellow but it was found out about half were delivered without one and they were delivered later so by the time INDY was over they all had one. I see on E-bay and other places you can buy a chrome one or what ever color they have and paint it to what ever color you need or want. Just some info.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,814 Posts
A very rare 6-speed Pac Blue! Only thing missing is the chrome package!

You are sure going to miss your perma-grin! I always hate to lose a Blues Brother but hopefully we will be getting a new one!

Is someone wanted to buy mine quick, I would be VERY tempted to hop into that six speed of yours! ??:blue:

Reactions: Cykat

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Just FYI, I paid $37,500 last fall for my 12,000 mile Pacific Blue 6-speed 3SS with chrome wheels, color key pkg, mats, tow package and windbreak that also doesn't have a scratch on it. Mine was in Florida so probably has seen plenty of rain, however.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,549 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.