Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New price as of June 12th - $28,000 or make me an offer!!

There are opinions of which color is best (even though there is only one correct answer), but it is undisputed that the best and most desirable SSR is the 2006 6 speed with the chrome package. I waited years for the right unit to become available and now it can be yours. This rig was born pretty darn cool, but I added chrome on the tailgate, I had the grill wrapped in chrome vinyl, I installed the perfect spoiler and I put new tires on it. I drove it a couple thousand miles through 2 summers and now it's time to buy the next vehicle on my bucket list.

The VIN number is 1GCES14H86B122401, it has less than 48,000 miles on it and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It has the hood emblem support and the ABS heat shield among other upgrades that were added before I purchased it.

I will sell it to the first buyer with $29,000. Send an inspector, a transportation truck, or come here yourself to drive it home. Coeur d Alene is absolutely beautiful at this time of year!!

I will add pictures as I can, but more are available on my gallery at

https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/members/50225-albums3505.html

If you want more information or some pictures e-mailed to you, the best way to get ahold of me calling or texting 509 994 9275. If you call, please leave a message because during this political season, I am screening 100% of unknown calls.

Thanks for you interest,

Jim Nelson
[email protected]

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,808 Posts
I see the emblem on the waterfall in picture # 2 but cannot make out what it says. That picture is not in your garage pictures and there are none that show the emblem. What does it say?

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I see the emblem on the waterfall in picture # 2 but cannot make out what it says. That picture is not in your garage pictures and there are none that show the emblem. What does it say?

It is an FPR badge that came with the truck, but I am 99.99% sure that this IS NOT A FINAL PRODUCTION RUN SSR. It looks cool, so I left it there.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,569 Posts
Welcome Form Western Pa !!!!!! :00000732: Great looking truck.

·
BLU SSR
3,609 Posts
Try scrolling down to the bottom , on the left and selecting the Classic format . It's the only way I can view pictures. Hope this works for you , good luck on your sale -- NICE TRUCK!!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,808 Posts

It is an FPR badge that came with the truck, but I am 99.99% sure that this IS NOT A FINAL PRODUCTION RUN SSR. It looks cool, so I left it there.

BTW, For some reason I can't see the pictures that I tried to add to the post, so I assume that it worked! Now I can't even see the photos in my album!??
By VIN it IS NOT a FPR, as you suspected, so i would suggest you mention that in any advertising in order to avoid suggestions or assumptions otherwise.

As far a seeing the pictures goes, what type of computer and browser are you using? Several people are having this issue but the reason has not, to my knowledge, been isolated yet.

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
One nice beautiful C H E V R O L E T SSR, perhaps the prettiest Pacific Blue with really nice aftermarket Chrome additions. Not a Final Production Run (1,700 + were made after this one) but still 1st Class and I'd say a fair price for this "Blue Beauty" !!! Wishing you the very best "Y" tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for your feedback. It’s been a lot of fun having a very reliable, full featured hotrod and someone else is going to have a lot of fun with it also.

Good luck With your surgery Mike.

Jim

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,808 Posts
I used my PC to generate the ad because I could drag and drop the images. - it seemed easier. I can see everything just fine on my IPad which is good enough.

Thanks for your feedback. It’s been a lot of fun having a very reliable, full featured hotrod and someone else is going to have a lot of fun with it also.

Good luck With your surgery Mike.

Jim
Is your PC Mac or Windows based ?

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The Chrome Center Caps...look blank...do you have the OEM Center Caps
vp

When the tires were replaced, the dealer didn’t install the original ones correctly and one of them was lost instantly. I bought these “smoothies” because I liked the look!

The remaining caps were recycled to another fanatic.

Jim

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I forgot to mention that this SSR includes a set of soft sided SSR cargo / storage containers that look like have never been used.

The saddle bags have been sold, but the SSR is still available.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
A simple bump of this thread.

I still have my SSR. This fall I had a lot of things going on and I am lucky enough to spend the winter in Southern California so I parked my SSR in my shop and let the snow pile up outside of the shop. In another month or so the snow should be gone and I plan on being back up to beautiful Coeur d Alene, Idaho.

I didn’t buy a new car at Barrett Jackson in January, but I do have a couple of them on my radar. I still want to sell my SSR, so if you’re interested, let me know and we can start a conversation.

Jim
(Non supporting members mus use PMs to communicate in selling)

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Jim, I was looking at the pics again in your original post and couldn't tell if there is carpet on the lowered tailgate or not. I tried but could not enlarge the thumbnail. Is the tailgate carpeted?

Are you still asking $33k for it?

Thx & good luck. :smile2:

================
David :black:
images-34.jpeg

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, my SSR doesn’t have carpet on the tailgate. I didn’t know that was a thing. I’m sure if it’s available it can be added without much effort.

I’ll leave the price at $33,000 for a while and see what happens. I am a realist though and it will eventually sell for the price someone is willing to pay.?. I’m ready for summer again in the Pacific Northwest!!

Jim

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, winter is finally over and it’s time to sell my SSR. I just posted a craigslist ad locally and I will probably reduce the price until it sells.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/coeur-alene-2006-chevrolet-ssr-conv/6864273120.html

I spent some time reviewing other SSR ads and compared to 99.9% of them, my rig is REALLY NICE! Everything works perfectly and it presents itself like it only has 10,000 miles. If you’re looking for a great SSR, make me an offer soon.

Jim

1 - 20 of 33 Posts