Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Blues Brother 08/2016
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW LOWER PRICE (05/28/2020) NEVER MIND THE CORONAVIRUS YOU WILL WANT TO BE READY WHEN THE SUN SHINES AGAIN AND IT IS TIME FOR THE PERMAGRIN LOADED, NO ACCIDENTS, $29,900 Make Offer Now Before Summer Driving Season, 6 speed, 27,500 Miles, Factory Bright Chrome Package, VIN: 1GCES14H76B123264 See ad in AutoTrader for more pics, free Autocheck report, and add'l contact info. Chrome Aluminum Wheels, F19", R20", Continentals with 8,000 miles. 3SS Preferred Equip Group, 6 CD Changer, Bose Premium Speaker Sound System, Auxiliary Gauge Package, , Cockpit Windbreak, Carpeted Bed, Soft Saddle Bags, new Hoses, New Interstate battery, Sylvania Headlight Bulbs, Annual Change Oil Mobil 1 10/2019, Completely Rehabbed Rubber Seals, No Delaminations on Interior, Sound Proofed Doors, Roof and Cab Floor, PCM for Less Tune, Can PM me through Fanatic website for complete set of Pics

IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0025.JPG

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,045 Posts
There was a time when a low milage Pac Blue w/6 speed, chrome package, gauges and boards would have been snatched up right away!

I'd love to have a 6 speed but retirement is right around the corner for me. Have to stick to my automatic!

Good Luck on your sale!

·
SSR Believer
1,125 Posts
There was a time when a low milage Pac Blue w/6 speed, chrome package, gauges and boards would have been snatched up right away!

I'd love to have a 6 speed but retirement is right around the corner for me. Have to stick to my automatic!

Good Luck on your sale!
Same boat here. My days of peddling down the road are behind me and cruising is the order of the day. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
I posted just 6 days ago about your yruck. Then I still had my Pac Blue looking great but my how things can change! I had some deer cross the road and I ended up totaling it on Saturday!
???

So wondering if your truck is still available? Still need to see how the insurance is going to treat me but I think we should start talking! I'll send you a pm my fellow Blues Brother! ?

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Had a nice chat with Jim but it's probably not going to happen on this one... ?

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,170 Posts
Had a nice chat with Jim but it's probably not going to happen on this one... ?

Need to start a GO FUND ME account. I'll put a dollar in to make you happy.

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Nice rare 6 speed Pac Blue! I've seen it and driven the truck. It will definitely give some lucky owner a PermaGrin and an added bonus of become one of the "Blues Brothers or Sister!" ?

·
Blues Brother 08/2016
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump Farmer52 you should look at this one. It is a 6 speed, but IMO they are the most fun to drive. You can do things with the throttle and shift points that an automatic can't. More info can be found on AutoTrader as well.
Jim

1 - 20 of 42 Posts