Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the 2nd owner of this Beautiful SSR, I purchased it in January of 2016. Never any accidents, showroom condition. Message me if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,042 Posts
A low milage Pac Blue FPR 6 speed!
Good Luck with your Sale!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
3,874 Posts
Hard to tell, BUT, it also looks like it has the Stainless Pedal covers !!!! Can't see the door sill plates. Usually folks put both accessories, Pedals and Plates, on. Pictures Maybe?!?

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,987 Posts
Would like to see the VIN as verification of FPR.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
First good luck tap out withe sale of your beautiful 2006 FPR SSR, Sir. May ask where you purchased the nice seat covers, I'd like to get a set for the coming Tennessee Summer. Again Good Luck, very fine "R."
Cecil

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First good luck tap out withe sale of your beautiful 2006 FPR SSR, Sir. May ask where you purchased the nice seat covers, I'd like to get a set for the coming Tennessee Summer. Again Good Luck, very fine "R."
Cecil
Hi Cecil, I wish I could tell you, they came with the car when I purchased it. I removed the seat cover on the drivers side once and the seat looks like it was never sat in. It really preserves the seats nicely. Thank you!!
Rich

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
3,874 Posts
Lower price, could you please bump? Thank you!
@tapout, Is the $33500 in the title the new price? If not maybe post it or get a Moderator to change the title. Good luck !! Oh, does it have the Stainless pedals and Stainless Door sills? A picture of them would add to desirable options.

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,987 Posts
Lower price, could you please bump? Thank you!
You have bumped it by your posting. You might be wise to post the new price in the thread where you bump the thread. This will lessen any confusion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The asking price is $33500. Price is neg. All reasonable offers welcome. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,042 Posts
Come on, Larry . . . you know you want it.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
I wish I could be like Dwight @BlueStreak and have 2 Pac Blues! ?
However, my retirement plans for July would be set back a few years!
Not going to happen!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,987 Posts
H
I wish I could be like Dwight @BlueStreak and have 2 Pac Blues! ?
However, my retirement plans for July would be set back a few years!
Not going to happen!
Hold that thought (in the back of your mind). I did not get my 2nd one until I had 200K miles on the first one (6 years after I retired).(y).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts