Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Past owner
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded in my 2006 Pacific Blue into Dueck on Marine Vancouver couple days ago. It should be online in a couple days has most of the upgrades done. Will post a link when it's been posted to the web. It has 36,000 km (US car with miles odometer) fantastic shape.

LS2-6.0L V8 Engine
4 – spd automatic, G80 Locking Dif. GT4 rear axle 3.73 ratio, tow package
Full Chrome 3SS Package inside and out
Factory Window Tint
Auxiliary gauge package chrome, Chrome wheels
Boss 6 CD player sound system factory
Colour Matching factory running boards
Low ride E-beck springs, lowers truck by 3”
SS Trail Blazer Frame Support Installed
“Mikes” Steel Radiator Support, Cooling Fan & Air Dam Installed
Factory Windscreen
S/S step plates, Rear Spoiler
Diablo sport Engine Programmer
Magna Flo Turbo exhaust and 4” Exhaust S/S Tips
K&R Air Filter
SSR S/S sport pedals
Flashing Third Brake light, backup warning sensors
Painted Colour Match engine cover
Carpet Truck Package installed
New Roof & Tonneau Struts

Peter

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,150 Posts
Sorry to lose a Blues Brother but I guess we may be joined by another when it's sold!

Hope you'll be happy with what you traded her in for but that Permagrin is going to be hard to replace!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
This is a clean, very nice and well-maintained SSR
I have run into Peter at least once a year over the past 3-4 years.
36k km is about 22500 miles

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
This is a clean, very nice and well-maintained SSR
I have run into Peter at least once a year over the past 3-4 years.
36k km is about 22500 miles
You're right on it Cash ... 36,000 kilometers divided by 1.6 = 22,500 miles. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Have never seen a Pacific Blue that was not well maintained and in excellent condition !!! "the dog" :ssr

·
Past owner
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pac Blue

Well they have some photos on line I will bug them to show carpeted trunk and painted engine cover. I work for Dueck in the It Dept. Had the truck four 4 yrs. PM me if you have any Questions, would prefer it goes to a ssrfanatic.
View truck at
Www.dueckonmarine.com

Peter

·
Registered
11 Posts
That is a damn nice R
Love to know the price also
Any upgrades?
Also, I have not seen any rear wings up close, how are they secured to the bed cover?

·
Past owner
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I work there and it was my ssr, window sticker says $38,500 Canadian funny money, everything has been done. Ebach lowered, trail blazer rear support, mikes rad support, hood emblem protector, shifter fix, new mikes fan, magna flow exhaust, added trunk package March colour match, painted engine cowling, new roof and tonnuea struts, ssr door sills 36,500 km a little road rash on hood maybe 6 small pits. There was a claim before I bought it of $3000 for a rear number cover that's how I meet the owner. I have been contacted tonight by two Ssrfanatics asking these same questions. Good luck it's a very clean truck.

Peter

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Sounds like a nice choice for someone wanting a really good ride. Sure hope it stays in the family and the new owner treats it like you did. Has a lot of the upgrades I consider to be "vital equipment".

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Traded in my 2006 Pacific Blue into Dueck on Marine Vancouver couple days ago. It should be online in a couple days has most of the upgrades done. Will post a link when it's been posted to the web. It has 36,000 km (US car with miles odometer) fantastic shape.
Peter

:blue::blue::blue:

Thanks for everything Peter ... If all works out as expected it will be my new Ride soon ..... No Slinger but a true Beauty !!!!

:party:party:party

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,641 Posts
I work there and it was my ssr, window sticker says $38,500 Canadian funny money, everything has been done. Ebach lowered, trail blazer rear support, mikes rad support, hood emblem protector, shifter fix, new mikes fan, magna flow exhaust, added trunk package March colour match, painted engine cowling, new roof and tonnuea struts, ssr door sills 36,500 km a little road rash on hood maybe 6 small pits. There was a claim before I bought it of $3000 for a rear number cover that's how I meet the owner. I have been contacted tonight by two Ssrfanatics asking these same questions. Good luck it's a very clean truck.

Peter
Ad says $36,995.00 upper right corner.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Ad says $38995.00 ....

·
Past owner
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hope the deal works out for you. Text me before you ship it and I'll make sure everything get put in it.
Peter

·
Past owner
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Truck still available Candiman bought local. This truck is located at Dueckonmarine.com in Vancouver BC.
Peter

·
Past owner
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pac Blue Sold and Rolled

So we sold my Pacific Blue today to a gentlemen from Montreal today. He is going to drive it from BC back to Montreal hope he has as much fun as i did with her. I have told him about the SSR Fanatics i hope he joins the group and enjoys the support as much as i have.
Peter

1 - 19 of 19 Posts