Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This rare 2006 Silver over Black SSR is in cherry condition and drives like a dream. Less than 400 of this color scheme were ever made. It sports a Corvette LS-2 6.0L engine, and a RARE full tire undercarriage spare, that has never touched the ground. I bought it from the original owner 6 months ago. It comes complete with a brand new battery and new Eagle GT tires. It has 61,800 miles on it, all of which were highway miles. Previous 65 year old owner used it only for vacations and lived 8 miles from the interstate. Reason for selling? Too many automobiles! $25,000

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
"roger321"

Beautiful, low mileage Two Tone Ricochet Silver & Smokin' Asphalt reasonably priced SSR especially with Chrome Rims, New Goodyear Eagles and New Battery. Good luck on your sale ... she's a beauty !!! Automatic, Runnin' Boards, Rear Spoiler and Carpeted Cargo Area TOO !!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,402 Posts
What Tennessee Cozy Dog said. Awesome color combination and very clean good looking truck. He who hesitates is lost. Will sell fast. Good luck.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Beautiful truck...priced to sell (for sure)!! :grin2:

I'm sure buyers would be interested to know what City and State are you in?

Edited: Just saw it on Facebook...Truck is located in St. Martinville, LA

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
There were actually 134 built in this color combination. Also, if you post the last 5 digits of your VIN, we can find out if this is a FPR truck, which adds to the desirability.

·
Premium Member
2005 Smokin Asphalt, Auto with many, many useful mods.
188 Posts
Still for sale?

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,402 Posts
Awesome looking and at a low price. That was my first choice when I got mine 5 years ago but could not find one so settled on the Slingshot Yellow. Very rare and beautiful. They called that the "TUXEDO MODEL". Good luck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This rare 2006 Silver over Black SSR is in cherry condition and drives like a dream. Less than 400 of this color scheme were ever made. It sports a Corvette LS-2 6.0L engine, and a RARE full tire undercarriage spare, that has never touched the ground. I bought it from the original owner 6 months ago. It comes complete with a brand new battery and new Eagle GT tires. It has 61,800 miles on it, all of which were highway miles. Previous 65 year old owner used it only for vacations and lived 8 miles from the interstate. Reason for selling? Too many automobiles! $25,000
Where is the SSR located ? Thanks, Chuck [email protected]

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,328 Posts
Chuck you may not get an answer back on this one. Or it may be a while. The last time the poster was on was 10 months ago.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,402 Posts
Lots of folks jump on here and list there vehicle and want a sale immediately. When that doesn't happen they lower the price and give it away. He never checked back for 10 months it says so probably doesn't even have it anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
Closed. According to post 14 this truck is sold almost a year ago.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.