55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

PRICE REDUCED $30,500

NEW PICs see post #30
(thank you Doophus)

pics in post #12
(thanks Doophus)

My wife informed me last night that she wants to sell her SSR.
I am really surprised as she loves this ride and the attention that it gets everywhere she drives it :yellow:

So I am posting it up here first.

It is a 2006 Slingshot Yellow Auto with just under 19K miles.
Excellent conditions, never in an accident..

The car has the 3SS option,chrome wheels,Chrome pkg.,custom floor mats and it also has the carpeted/wood strip bed option with all of the storage bags and cargo net.
This SSR is stored in a climate controlled garage under a SSR cover.
Never driven in snow or salt. Its only been caught in the rain a couple of times.

The only modifications on the car is a Corsa catback exhaust system which sounds great! And a SSR illuminated wind screen which looks great and greatly reduces the wind buffeting inside the cab.:thumbs

She is the 2nd owner..Car was purchased from Les Standford Chevrolet in 2009. This was the the dealership owners personal vehicle.

Title in hand.
Vehicle is located in Angola, Indiana (near the intersection of I-69 and I-80 toll road)

Price: 33K

Thank you for your consideration:D

Scott

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
Nice ride steemin, in addition I feel the price is very realistic especially with only 19,000 miles. Best of luck in selling the little yellow truck. Hope another aspiring SSRfanatic jumps on it and becomes a member of our select group. tennesseecozydog. :ssr

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Someone will get a great R. All the bells and whistles we love. Value priced for certain. At $33k the new R Fanatic owner gets automatic ROI. Bill

·
BlueStreak
27,214 Posts
Only problem I see is that it is YELLOW :) Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My understanding was that it was universal knowledge that :yellow:
is the fastest and most desirable color:)

Scott

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone for the leads and PM's on this SSR.
Still for sale..

Someone offered to post up pics if I sent them via email.
Unfortuntely I have missplaced or deleted that email address:banghead
Anyone else willing to help a non tech brother out?:)

:cheers
Scott

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Interested, does anyone have info / help what's involved in buying it and then how to import it into Canada? Thanks.
I did bring one in a few years ago and it's quite easy. go to Registrar of Imported Vehicles and you will find most everything you need. I flew down and drove mine back but you can also use a broker to eliminate all the work and have it shipped. Flassh should also be able to provide advice.

Bob

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Auto Trader

I had my R on this site for 6 months and got no offers. I put my R on Auto Trader and got 3 potential offers within 72 hours. Ended up selling it.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
This site has people who own them already. It is a great site and a good place to start, but I didn't start checking it until after I bought mine. I wise I had, but I didn't know about it.

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
I see you are from Northern Ind. Bring it to the Woodward Dream Cruise next month! Sometimes if you get a vehicle out in public for potential buyers to see- maybe?
Plus you will get one last fling with your R! :yesnod

:black::)

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Scott, it is hard to believe your R has not sold. It is in cherry condition, kept out of any weather, fully loaded, great color, low miles, what more could someone desire! It is worth $35K and you are selling it for $32K. Gotta be what Mr Accountant says, most non-owners don't look on our forum, some probably don't know it exists, until after they become an owner. A trip to Woodward with a For Sale sign would probably be a great idea as Scott 0168 suggested. Keep us updated! I am still Freaking Out Overwhelmed Elated Happy with my decision to buy an R. Hard to contain myself as those who know me would confirm! Bill

1 - 20 of 46 Posts