Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm the original owner of this Smokin' Asphalt with ebony interior located in Carthage MO 64836
6.0L V8 SFI Aluminum
Only 1,650 miles (see photos attached)
3SS Preferred Equipment Group
VIN: 1GCES14H16B122644
$33,500 OBO
Running boards, automatic transmission, wood slat trunk trim, saddle bags and car cover.
This truck has never been in the snow or rain (always garaged and covered). Non-smoker, clear title in-hand and ready for transfer.
I also have the original hitch but it has never been used, factory owners manuals, and side mounted cup holder.
The truck recently had the hydraulic top pump refurbished because the top was not operational. The top is fully repaired and operational as of 5-Oct-2018.
I would prefer that this SSR go to a home where it will be enjoyed and admired as intended.

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts
Good Luck on your sale.0:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would like to buy your SSR, what is your contact information... I sent you a pm.

I've been looking for over 6 months for the right 2006 in Asphalt, et al.
Yours sounds truly amazing...

It surely will be loved, and will live on the west coast. In sun... okay with a very occasional earthquake..

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,573 Posts
I would like to buy your SSR, what is your contact information... I sent you a pm.

It surely will be loved, and will live on the west coast. In sun... okay with a very occasional earthquake..
We have not had a "GOOD" earthquake since the SSR came out. (Knock on wood) so maybe the more we have in CA the fewer earthquakes?
Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

A big nothing-burger!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,573 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hang in There!

I responded back in September, but the new member went silent, no response.
I purchased my '04 Smokin' w 4800 miles back in July. I was encouraged by the high auction prices on low milers and the availability at reasonable prices on the open market. First time buyers need to be aware of the original sticker prices around 50k and the hit you are taking for keeping this truck NEW for them!!!

If they want sticker shock, go price a new truck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.