Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 2006 Chevy SSR for sale. I'm the 2nd owner, original owner was my Dad. I have the window sticker & all manuals. New tires, always garaged & covered, only seen rain once. $26,000.00 or may take a trade. Call or text is the best way to get me. (non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate in selling). Located in Gautier, Ms. In between Mobile, Al & Biloxi, Ms

Attachments

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,165 Posts
You might want to either add a picture or say what the bed has either carpet or the plastic liner and if it has any other options like the cargo net, cross bar, saddle bags. Your pictures do show it has the accessory gauges, chrome wheels and running boards. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wouldn't let me post more pictures. It has the carpeted bed, & wood strips. It has been lowered, I have the original springs & I have a cover for it.

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,202 Posts
Very nice. Should sell easy at that price. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Not knowing you or your reason for selling it but when you get older and look back you might end up kicking yourself in the tail end for selling it. I am sure your Dad would have wanted you to enjoy it and drive it as much as he did and you would remember him every time you climbed into it. As you get older you find that money isn't everything in this world.
Good luck with your sale it looks like a very well kept truck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It isn't about the money. I just don't have the interest in it anymore. At the time when I bought it I thought it was a cool vehicle. I've become bored with it & have decided to move on. All though I did give it a good detail yesterday & did have 2nd thoughts about selling it.

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,792 Posts
It isn't about the money. I just don't have the interest in it anymore. At the time when I bought it I thought it was a cool vehicle. I've become bored with it & have decided to move on. All though I did give it a good detail yesterday & did have 2nd thoughts about selling it.
PurpleHaze has made a great point . . . especially with your "Dad" connection.

There's no end to the number of times I've "kicked myself" for parting with my 1987 Silverado way back when I adopted The Doophus almost 14 years ago.

! :surprise: ! :cry ! :surprise: ! :cry ! :surprise: !

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,202 Posts
What ever you decide don't give it away like I have seen some do.

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,792 Posts
Nothing like a square body Chevrolet truck. I love those. I've had a couple of them
Definitely a "Show Stopper" . . .

Adopted it in 1987 and weakened one day in 2005 when it was 18 years old with about 125k on the odometer.

I'd jump at the chance to buy it back but have not been able to find it.

! :cry ! :nodno ! :cry ! :nodno ! :cry !

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.