Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2006 SSR 29k miles

3K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  BlueStreak 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a 2006 Chevy SSR for sale. I'm the 2nd owner, original owner was my Dad. I have the window sticker & all manuals. New tires, always garaged & covered, only seen rain once. $26,000.00 or may take a trade. Call or text is the best way to get me. (non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate in selling). Located in Gautier, Ms. In between Mobile, Al & Biloxi, Ms

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You might want to either add a picture or say what the bed has either carpet or the plastic liner and if it has any other options like the cargo net, cross bar, saddle bags. Your pictures do show it has the accessory gauges, chrome wheels and running boards. Good luck with the sale

#3 ·
It wouldn't let me post more pictures. It has the carpeted bed, & wood strips. It has been lowered, I have the original springs & I have a cover for it.

Attachments

#6 ·
Very nice. Should sell easy at that price. Good luck.

#11 ·
Not knowing you or your reason for selling it but when you get older and look back you might end up kicking yourself in the tail end for selling it. I am sure your Dad would have wanted you to enjoy it and drive it as much as he did and you would remember him every time you climbed into it. As you get older you find that money isn't everything in this world.
Good luck with your sale it looks like a very well kept truck.

#13 ·
It isn't about the money. I just don't have the interest in it anymore. At the time when I bought it I thought it was a cool vehicle. I've become bored with it & have decided to move on. All though I did give it a good detail yesterday & did have 2nd thoughts about selling it.

#14 ·
PurpleHaze has made a great point . . . especially with your "Dad" connection.

There's no end to the number of times I've "kicked myself" for parting with my 1987 Silverado way back when I adopted The Doophus almost 14 years ago.

! :surprise: ! :cry ! :surprise: ! :cry ! :surprise: !

#21 ·
It looks like Tntdiablo is a true car guy. I noticed on the garage there is a sign Grand National Dr. I had one that was a real fun ride, with a big nitrous kit mine ran well into the 10 second zone. I still had the AC and some street looking treaded tires on it. That was a fun car. I got kicked out of my local drag strip with it and told not to bring it back. Ah the good old days.

#27 ·
Congratulations. Hope you told the new owner about us, if they are not a member already.
Closing this thread so it won't continue to attract attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.