Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • 2006 SSR, Pacific Blue, Auto, Low Mileage,
  • Get ready for the rebound from the quarantine with this clean, low mileage, Pacific Blue 2006 SSR. Always garaged, used as fun truck, never a daily driver, always Mobil 1 used,
  • Pacific Blue, 3SS Preferred Group,
  • 400 hp, automatic,
  • 19,000 miles
  • Original owner, purchased in September 2006 in McKinney, TX
  • 3SS plus Chrome Package exterior/interior
  • 6 CD Changer, Bose Premium Speaker Sound System, Auxiliary Gauge Package, ,
  • Pac blue running boards
  • SSR cockpit windbreak
  • Pac Blue Painted Air Cleaner
  • Satin pedal covers, satin sill plates
  • Cargo compartment trim package, carpet plus three saddle bags
  • License plate, back up light pac blue louvers
  • Factory Trailer hitch
  • Simple engineering spare tire kit (not installed)
  • Rear view mirrors with blinking red arrows turn indicators
  • Clear protective coating applied to front of truck and rear view mirrors
  • Tires Goodyear Eagle RS P295 40R20 & P255/45R19, DOT Jul 14/Sep 14, installed on truck March 2015, 3500 miles since installed, like new.
Asking $ 32,000 due to low mileage and excellent condition
Chuck Nixon, [email protected] 817 233 1470 Fort Worth, TX

DSC_8321.JPG DSC_8323.JPG DSC_8324.JPG DSC_8328.JPG DSC_8336.JPG DSC_8347.JPG DSC_8373.JPG DSC_8384.JPG

·
Trygodfirst
811 Posts
would you consider a trade of a 2nd owner(1st owner was owner of a Chevy dealership) Red Line Red 2003 with 340 horsepower 25000 miles and every option simple engineering sells except spare tire holder. It would come with a custom trailer. My price is $22000 and That includes the ssr and the $4200 trailer which is only one year old.
So I would owe you $10000
Thank u in advance

·
Trygodfirst
811 Posts
  • 2006 SSR, Pacific Blue, Auto, Low Mileage,
  • Get ready for the rebound from the quarantine with this clean, low mileage, Pacific Blue 2006 SSR. Always garaged, used as fun truck, never a daily driver, always Mobil 1 used,
  • Pacific Blue, 3SS Preferred Group,
  • 400 hp, automatic,
  • 19,000 miles
  • Original owner, purchased in September 2006 in McKinney, TX
  • 3SS plus Chrome Package exterior/interior
  • 6 CD Changer, Bose Premium Speaker Sound System, Auxiliary Gauge Package, ,
  • Pac blue running boards
  • SSR cockpit windbreak
  • Pac Blue Painted Air Cleaner
  • Satin pedal covers, satin sill plates
  • Cargo compartment trim package, carpet plus three saddle bags
  • License plate, back up light pac blue louvers
  • Factory Trailer hitch
  • Simple engineering spare tire kit (not installed)
  • Rear view mirrors with blinking red arrows turn indicators
  • Clear protective coating applied to front of truck and rear view mirrors
  • Tires Goodyear Eagle RS P295 40R20 & P255/45R19, DOT Jul 14/Sep 14, installed on truck March 2015, 3500 miles since installed, like new.
Asking $ 32,000 due to low mileage and excellent condition
Chuck Nixon, [email protected] 817 233 1470 Fort Worth, TX

View attachment 579781 View attachment 579782 View attachment 579783 View attachment 579784 View attachment 579785 View attachment 579786 View attachment 579787 View attachment 579788
Do u have a picture under the hood? Thanks

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
would you consider a trade of a 2nd owner(1st owner was owner of a Chevy dealership) Red Line Red 2003 with 340 horsepower 25000 miles and every option simple engineering sells except spare tire holder. It would come with a custom trailer. My price is $22000 and That includes the ssr and the $4200 trailer which is only one year old.
So I would owe you $10000
Thank u in advance.
Anyone wanting this as a private sale no trade my price is $24,000
You should start your own for sale/trade post and do your deal with Blue 06 in a conversation. You should not hi jack his post to sell/trade your truck.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have responded to TryGodfirst and thanked him for his offer but I am reducing my car collection and therefore would not be interested in a trade. Since I have not received an offer from this site I am going to advertise the truck on several national sites.

Stay safe and well,

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Smart decision. Get as much exposure as you can. If you haven't done so, get some "For Sale" lettering for the windows and drive the truck. It's old school selling but it works.

Sadly, not too many trucks actually trade hands through this site.

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
You should start your own for sale/trade post and do your deal with Blue 06 in a conversation. You should not hi jack his post to sell/trade your truck.
I am sorry BUT I disagree with you. I don't think offering a trade to someone that is selling their car is hijacking
@Trygodfirst was not trying to sell his to anyone - he was trying to buy the one that was listed here for sale using his truck as a trade in -- much like you would do if you went to a car lot!
WHATs wrong with that? If seller doesn't want to do that, its is ok - maybe seller should have posted "No trades in his add!"
If seller is not upset - nobody else should be! Who knows maybe the seller would have liked the idea and then what?

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought the identical truck off here.Good luck. The right person is out there.
I'm curious what else you have for sale in your collection,:)
fltsfshr
I just sold a 1965 Corvette Coupe 365hp with factory air, rare car. Have a 1967 Buick GS 400 4 speed convertible for sale, rare car only 422 4 spd 67 GS400 convertibles made. See Carsonline.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts