Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 SSR Chrome Edition for sale $16000 OK LAST CHANCE CHANGED PRICE TO $14.000

Moved to northern calif I have no garage so I need to sell it is in perfect condition with a lot of upgrades. Carpet kit with wood trim also hard bags , cargo net also trailer hitch . Truck has a 150000 but has a new rebuilt motor built back to stock LS2 with 25000 also new starter, upgraded fusebox, upgraded struts for rear lid and top and upgraded radiator with new dual fans all the up grades were bought form Mike at precision eng. Vin #1GCES14H46B122279 please call if you have any questions 707-223-3586 . Pics are down below in different post if you look at the pic above on the right mine is just like it with the black bowtie

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
Please provide your VIN - 1GCES14H_6B12 _ _ _
Is it the original LS2 rebuilt?

·
Spirited driver!
1,741 Posts
Where in Northern CA are you? We might be able to generate some interest in the local group.

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
Wow, nice looking truck - mind you, I might be a bit prejudiced! HaHa!
Thanks for the VIN
This is a 2SS with the VYJ chrome package
The difference between 3SS/2SS is the 2SS would have left the factory w/o boards and gauges.
The body colour boards have been added (looks great) - sounds like it may not have the console gauges, but has the other 4 desirable options.

Again, really nice looking SSR - chrome package, chrome wheels, body colour boards & carpeted cargo - well optioned!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks and you are right it does not the the gauge pack inside and I think 16000 is a fair price I hope somebody here is interested

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Yea, tuff sell here as most already have a truck. But hey! I ya can't unload it for that cheap price, Just keep it outside and drive the heck out of it!

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Thanks and you are right it does not the the gauge pack inside and I think 16000 is a fair price I hope somebody here is interested
I certainly hope somebody is interested at that price "rocket man" HOWEVER, 150,000 miles (actually 25,000) for some reason scares the pee outa' most SSR "wannabe fanatics" Truth be known the average age of an SSR is around 13 or 14 and when and If "Joe Slobotny" forks out say 20 Grand he wants to brag to all his buddies what a Cherry low mileage SSR he found in some little old lady's basement. Hey and there's nothing wrong with that approach, in fact it is the norm when buying one of these unique one of a kind vehicles today simply because of their age.

Keep in mind, it just takes the right guy or ... gal to come along and take one look at it and say "I'll take it" or "can you help me out on the price a little" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bingo ... it has a new owner :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

I'll tell you one thing the CHROME RIMS and Redline Red RUNNIN' BOARDS are certainly an excellent selling point !!! Wishing you the very best. tennesseecozydog :ssr with 80,000 miles, had "her" 9 years !!!

What an everyday driver this would be for 16 Grand !!!

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Last chance i changed price from 16000 to 14000
WOW !!! where are all the guys and gals that's lookin' for one beautiful SSR for practically "nothin" ??? Forget about the mileage and rebuilt engine ... think about the Chrome Package and ... the COLOR, it's Redline Red baby, "everybody" needs a Red one !!! What do you expect for 14 Thousand ??? OK SSRfanatical wannabe's, I give up !!!

ONLY 1,733 built after this one !!! "then they threw the baby out with the bath water" !!!

tennesseecozydog :ssr

1 - 20 of 24 Posts