Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

U73 Fixed mast antenna ... is that a window antenna .... I can't see a mast on the roadster. :cool

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Marc,

The pedals are the same ones I installed last fall - about $25 on EBay. Brake pedal is easy, gas pedal is a little more work. Pretty much need to remove the pedal and disconnect the electrical harness to do the retrofit. They do look good, though.

After about 10000 miles, the black rubber is showing some wear in places, but not enough to be noticeable unless you're cleaning them.

Ray

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
REBEL said:
U73 Fixed mast antenna ... is that a window antenna .... I can't see a mast on the roadster.
That's a good point, REBEL. I carefully viewed just about all of the photos and I can't spot an antenna PERIOD, mast or windsheild mounted. Now I'm curious about this.

Blast

·
Registered
77 Posts
chrome

Don't care much for the interior chrome. Sunglasses :cool should come standard for when the top's down. I do like the chrome Chevy grille insert on the bow though. Will have to order one of those. Don't see the antenna line in the windshield so it must be hidden (in the windshield pillar?). Did you notice the visor stickers are white not yellow? R.

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,621 Posts
There's actually a second listing for another dealership that has 5 of the "pace car" 06 SSRs. I'd love to get one, but convincing the wife after the less than fun time with our previous 03 will be a challenge..... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts