Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
thats what most of the companies say just so people start buying the cars and in the end, they still sel 'em.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Tired of worrying about it. The SSR gods will decide. Until then I will have great Truck and afterward I'll still have a great RARE truck. :) :ssr

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
woohoo said:
Tired of worrying about it. The SSR gods will decide. Until then I will have great Truck and afterward I'll still have a great RARE truck. :) :ssr
That would be even better!

·
Registered
253 Posts
There has been speculation since the 2004 models, tired of hearing about the end of the SSR. It's like the guy you see walking around the streets with the sign saying the world ends tomorrow. Not going to believe it untill it's written or posted by GM.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
walleye said:
Already have my 2007 SSR WITH 505 HP RESERVED.

Well I gotta ask.....how do you know it's got 505 HP? That makes me want to start saving up to buy one!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
Dreams are all we have sometimes...

walleye said:
Already have my 2007 SSR WITH 505 HP RESERVED.
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched... :nono :lol

FYI: I recently asked that question and the response back to me was that there will NOT be an 7.0 L - 505 HP SSR in 07.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
woohoo said:
Ditto :agree

RickSSR:cool

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Marc NY said:
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched... :nono :lol

FYI: I recently asked that question and the response back to me was that there will NOT be an 7.0 L - 505 HP SSR in 07.

So you can tell us what won't be on an SSR, but you can't tell us what will be on an SSR?
Hmmmmmm. I just ordered an '07 with everything on it! So now tell me what I won't be seeing when I pick it up :lol :lol :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts