Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After long talks with Wanda we have reluctantly decided to sell "Wicked Stick" we gotta thin the herd. A lot of you know the truck. She is a 2006 Six Speed the Trans gears have been Cryongenic Treated and all plastic parts replaced with Brass. High Performance Clutch installed by Wing Man. She has 107K loving miles has been to Cailf from Tenn twice among other places. A lot of road miles and still runs like a Bat out of H!!!. She is Super Charged (the 2100) Comp Street Cam, BeeHive Springs. She has all the extra stuff the R needed from the factory. Has Kalamara (spell?) front bumper with added wind dam. You don't see many of these. Eric's Hood the Camaro Rear Spoiler, Running Boards lowered and Tucked in. Mikes Exahust Tips. Lowered 2in all way round. Much Much more. I have receipts all the way back to when she became part of the family. The tires are close to new (Continentals) and the rims are in great shape not scuffed up and has the original center caps. I like many others have spent a lot of money and time on up grades and non essential trinkets but have loved every minuet. Asking $29500.00 could have 65k in her. I have a lot more pictures but need to email them. Had a hard enough time putting the two you see on this site. Thanks to all. You can call me at 615-308-5170 for any questions.
PT Phone Pictures 434.jpg
IMAG0676.jpg

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,006 Posts
Good luck with your sale. You know you will miss it the minute it is gone.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
this is truly an amazing SSR. Sorry to see you part with her but you are always family!
Good Luck with sale

·
Premium Member
7,036 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury ... I have seen this gorgeous "Black Beauty" up close, as Paul & Wanda live around the corner from my son. Let me assure you Guys & Gals from the East Coast to the West Coast and from the Canadian Border to the tip of South Florida, this is one "Haulin' Ass Machine" You just don't know what a beauty she is till you lay your eyes on "her" Bob Alexander

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury ... I have seen this gorgeous "Black Beauty" up close, as Paul & Wanda live around the corner from my son. Let me assure you Guys & Gals from the East Coast to the West Coast and from the Canadian Border to the tip of South Florida, this is one "Haulin' Ass Machine" You just don't know what a beauty she is till you lay your eyes on "her" Bob Alexander
[/Q
Thanks Bod...your check is in the mail. Hope you guys and family are safe and healthy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,006 Posts
No, no, don't sell her now! Wait about 6 months when I have the money in my SSR fund.
Keep saving as fast as you can and maybe you will be the lucky one.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,045 Posts
Love that L88 MPD1 hood!
Good Luck with your Sale!

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
After long talks with Wanda we have reluctantly decided to sell "Wicked Stick" we gotta thin the herd. A lot of you know the truck. She is a 2006 Six Speed the Trans gears have been Cryongenic Treated and all plastic parts replaced with Brass. High Performance Clutch installed by Wing Man. She has 107K loving miles has been to Cailf from Tenn twice among other places. A lot of road miles and still runs like a Bat out of H!!!. She is Super Charged (the 2100) Comp Street Cam, BeeHive Springs. She has all the extra stuff the R needed from the factory. Has Kalamara (spell?) front bumper with added wind dam. You don't see many of these. Eric's Hood the Camaro Rear Spoiler, Running Boards lowered and Tucked in. Mikes Exahust Tips. Lowered 2in all way round. Much Much more. I have receipts all the way back to when she became part of the family. The tires are close to new (Continentals) and the rims are in great shape not scuffed up and has the original center caps. I like many others have spent a lot of money and time on up grades and non essential trinkets but have loved every minuet. Asking $29500.00 could have 65k in her. I have a lot more pictures but need to email them. Had a hard enough time putting the two you see on this site. Thanks to all. You can call me at 615-308-5170 for any questions.
View attachment 576737 View attachment 576738
More pictures of Wicked Stick SSR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts