Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Aqua Blur SSR Pit Crew
337 Posts
Looks more like an attempt by Chevrolet to compete in the PT Cruiser market place. With those little 2 liter engines it won't be competition in the SSR market. Put some power under the hood and maybe............ Who knows!! JimO

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Has anyone heard what the price will be? I guess if it is a lot less expensive as the SSR then you could supercharge it! :lol

·
Registered
49 Posts

wildcat66 said:
Has anyone heard what the price will be? I guess if it is a lot less expensive as the SSR then you could supercharge it! :lol
Rather doubt the HHR is a replacement for the SSR. As stated in a response before not enuf HP, and the big thing no movable roof like the SSR. The HHR exactly is being built to cut in on the PT Cruiser and any rice burner in it's class.

·
Registered
601 Posts
wildcat66 said:
The last time I have looked into it. They said that it will run around 25,000 fully loaded.

The HHR was developed about the same time the SSR was. The SSR was the first to come out. And everyone is right that the HHR is going to compete with the PT cruiser. I have been following it since I heard about the HHR. I wanted to have both. I wanted them to both be GM products.

:flag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts