Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Slingshot Rules!
67,522 Posts
There's an interesting article in the October edition of ROAD&TRACK comparing the Audi A8L ($84k), BMW 750LI ($85.9k), Jaquar XJL ($90.7k) and the Hyundai Equus.

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
Nice ride but I'd go for an Audi, Bimmer or Cedes.

·
Meow
23,383 Posts
Just saw an ad for that car today. If I was going to spend that kind of money I would want to buy a NEW Shelby GT 500.....because I could find a really nice used one for allot less.:glol

·
Premium Member
35,819 Posts
Just saw an ad for that car today. If I was going to spend that kind of money I would want to buy a NEW Shelby GT 500.....because I could find a really nice used one for allot less.:glol
I just want another BRUISSR:banghead

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
it will be interesting to see if this car suffers the same fate as that of the Volkswagen Phaeton.

If you recall their attempt to market that car here in North America did not go so well. I never saw one in Canada which is not surprise as they where over 100K with our dollar so low at the time in relation to the US buck. Did see one in Mesa but that was it. Volks pulled it from the NA market after several years of dismal sales.

Only history will tell the tale how Hyundai bid for a piece of the luxury car market pans out. I for one would buy a Hyundia as their reliability is as good if not better than many other brands, European brands included and Hyundai's 10 yr/100K/6 yr roadside warranty offered in the US can't be beat.

They are very good cars but I find cars in themselves kinda useless as I always seem to be hauling/towing something.

·
Premium Member
30,736 Posts
I for one would buy a Hyundia as their reliability is as good if not better than many other brands, European brands included and Hyundai's 10 yr/100K/6 yr roadside warranty offered in the US can't be beat.
Well, they had to offer that warranty because they were horrible in the past. The things would literally fall apart by the time you were finishing up making payments on them.

I for one will never buy one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts