Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there, I'm new on here. If I wanted to attend this, any pointers? Is there any costs besides hotel, gas, etc.. And anyone else heading from southern ontario? I'm in Peterborough and own a 2004 red ssr. Thanks for any info. Also does anyone know if any of the hotels have wheelchair accessible rooms...

·
BlueStreak
27,207 Posts
Hi there, I'm new on here. If I wanted to attend this, any pointers? Is there any costs besides hotel, gas, etc.. And anyone else heading from southern ontario? I'm in Peterborough and own a 2004 red ssr. Thanks for any info. Also does anyone know if any of the hotels have wheelchair accessible rooms...
Go back and read the first few posts in this thread. Should give you a good idea of what, where, when and how much.

·
Canadian Pit Crew
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Welcome

A few from Ontario
We will be leaving out of Ottawa
waytrucks will be leaving out of Stirling up the street from you
IFytFyrs comes out of the Bolton area

check the thread on the hotel and call them direct on the accessible rooms
it is a large hotel chain tied into the Hilton group so i would expect they would have rooms.

above the regular room/fuel/food
you will need monies for the woodward souveniers (you know you got to have a couple)

i will send you a private message with my cell #
Cam

·
Canadian Pit Crew
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
23 days and counting !!

Lady Di - MI - white
cancam - ON - blue
Jerry226 - IN - yellow
ssr71 - MD - red
marty/dee - OH - custom
RaticalSSR - PA - custom
Scott 0168 - MI - black
Cool Blue - MI - blur
IFytFyrs - ON - black
Mellow - IN - yellow
PetoskeyKendal -MI -yellow
waytrucks - ON - aqua blur
Downshifter - MI - custom aqua blur
DaveR - ON - red
Quest - IN - black
billstoy - OH - black
Charlie - MI - yellow
Denzie - ON - yellow
Smitty9723 - ON - red

19 total

Rebel - No show - counting tomatos - I mean at a show with tomatos
This is the updated attendance list - if you think you should be on here and you are not send me a PM and i will get you added !

Did you order your shirts from Lady Di's driver Jim ? your almost out of time !

we are 3 weeks away from going to the largest car show in North America
there is no favourites at this show as they all show up young and old / smooth and not / fast and hot and on our Lot is the best !

The party is about to begin !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry we can't make it

We are new to the SSR Family and this site and your Woodward Dream Cruise sounds like a great event. Unfortunately we can't make it this year.

I see that you're selling Red flame SSR hats - $15 each. Can I buy 2 even if we can't attend in person?

Looking forward to meeting other SSR owners especially in Ontario.

Karen and Rex :silver:
:liebe011:

·
Canadian Pit Crew
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Sure you can !

We are new to the SSR Family and this site and your Woodward Dream Cruise sounds like a great event. Unfortunately we can't make it this year.

I see that you're selling Red flame SSR hats - $15 each. Can I buy 2 even if we can't attend in person?

Looking forward to meeting other SSR owners especially in Ontario.

Karen and Rex :silver:
:liebe011:
We will save you a couple and bring them back to Ontario !
good reason for a run for supper !!!

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Corvette 60th year!

One of the many things going on this year at Woodward is that GM is promoting the 60th anniversary of the Corvette! :yesnod

:black: :)

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Not to complain but just to explain, there is a significant cost to renting the bank parking lot every year. Hot Rod Girl has done a wonderful job in obtaining sponsors and contributions to help defray the cost and has passed along her donations and funds for us to utilize. One of the items passed on is a 4ft x 8 ft banner that attendees in 2007-08-09 signed and has been displayed over the years. Attached are photos of this banner. We are putting it up for auction to the highest bidder. All funds generated will be used to defray the cost of the parking lot rental.

Could I suggest the bidding start at $50? Please PM me with your bids (open to any Fanatic). Bidding will remain open until 25 July and I will post periodic updates on where the current pricing level is. If you are not attending Woodward this year we can make arrangements to ship the banner to the winning bidder and the cost of shipping will be added to the winning bid. Thanking you in advance.

Let the bidding begin!:smash. Current high bid is $250 (Focks) Thank you very much COLOR]

Auction is over. FOCKS has generously bid $250. Thank you very much. Sending PM to winner. Thanks to all who bid.

Damn, we've been out FOCKSED :glol

·
Canadian Pit Crew
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Updated as of July 31, 2012

updated
Lady Di - MI - white
cancam - ON - blue
Jerry226 - IN - yellow
ssr71 - MD - red
marty/dee - OH - custom
RaticalSSR - PA - custom
Scott 0168 - MI - black
Cool Blue - MI - blur
IFytFyrs - ON - black
Mellow - IN - yellow
PetoskeyKendal -MI -yellow
waytrucks - ON - aqua blur
Downshifter - MI - custom aqua blur
DaveR - ON - red
Quest - IN - black
billstoy - OH - black
Charlie - MI - yellow
Denzie - ON - yellow
Smitty9723 - ON - red
narcoosee - IN - Sig # 4

20 total

Rebel - No show - counting tomatos - I mean at a show with tomatos

·
Registered
78 Posts
any word on t-shirts............... men's XL would be great. Not sure if I missed the order on here or not. What type of dish to contribute on Sat??

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I'll be able (for the first time) to stop by on Saturday... when I find the bank, is it simply turn in and park somewhere, or should I park 'away' and walk-in?

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I'll be able (for the first time) to stop by on Saturday... when I find the bank, is it simply turn in and park somewhere, or should I park 'away' and walk-in?
Just pull in with your SSR. There's a side street that runs along side the lot with a side entrance. There will be someone there to let you in!

:black: :)

81 - 100 of 194 Posts